Huskies / UCLA

SeatownJay

Reaction score
jdruaint":qnkcta7i said:
This is getting ugly. Our D can't stop them and our O. Well sucks. Really didn't think UCLA would be this affective vs UW's Defense. 28 points in a quarter and a half. Ouch
No Peters and no Kikaha. The depth of the defense just isn't that good when the stars aren't playing.

jdruaint

Reaction score
SeatownJay":efh5s2se said:
jdruaint":efh5s2se said:
This is getting ugly. D can't stop them and our O. Well sucks. Really didn't think UCLA would be this affective vs UW's Defense. 28 points in a quarter and a half. Ouch
No Peters and no Kikaha. The depth of the defense just isn't that good when the stars aren't playing.

Well Peters is gone, no sense on counting on him. And Kikaha was in their for 2 or 3 of the 4 td's. We're getting dominated on defence period bro.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Damn .. was hoping this could be the first game in Pac-12 history to end with both teams losing.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Whoever calls the plays for Washington once they get into the redzone needs to have that duty taken away from him because they really suck at it.

jdruaint

Reaction score
SeatownJay":9as55ukh said:
Whoever calls the plays for Washington once they get into the redzone needs to have that duty taken away from him because they really suck at it.

Peterson. And agree 1000%. Just stupid. Bevell freaking jr. Could really easily be 21-31.

jdruaint

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3rmo3o33 said:
UCLA should put up 60 on the Huskies tonight.

I thought UW wouldn't win, but would be at least semi competitive. Guess I was wrong. Dominated across the board. I'm sorry but Peterson's play calling and just over all decision making is bad. Talent is atleast ok minus Miles, coaching not so much.

HawkWow

Reaction score
jdruaint":30urv4uz said:
Lol, wow. I hate pac '13' refs.

Post sanctions, it became the Pac 9 (for me) , now Pac 11. One team aside, I have zero love for this conference.

jdruaint

Reaction score
HawkWow":3v6owb9c said:
jdruaint":3v6owb9c said:

Post sanctions, it became the Pac 9 (for me) , now Pac 11. One team aside, I have zero love for this conference.

Point wasn't about how many teams but more so that the pac 12 refs are like a 13th team. There just so bad imo. Not that they cost UW this game or anything. UW is flat just losing this game but there calls across the board are horrible.

HawkWow

Reaction score
jdruaint":aoa9o0tm said:
HawkWow":aoa9o0tm said:
jdruaint":aoa9o0tm said:

Point wasn't about how many teams but more so that the pac 12 refs are like a 13th team. There just so bad imo. Not that they cost UW this game or anything. UW is flat just losing this game but there calls across the board are horrible.

Understood, but I have no love for the refs either. ; )

jdruaint

Reaction score
Down two td's now. Come on D!!! A pick six, fumble or some type of big play is in order! :)