Hutch At The Bucs Game

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry if someone posted this but I just saw today on the DVR playback of All Access there was Steve Hutchinson on the sideline gushing about the Seahawks and I could have sworn he used words like "we" when referring to the team. I am as disappointed as the next Seahawks fan in how that whole poison pill fiasco with Minnesota went down. I don't have anything bad to say about Hutch these days but I did find his presence and comments surprising.

plyka

Reaction score
Is he still playing? If not, suit him up. Have him give ole Walter a call too.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
He was really on the sidelines? Interesting.

I don't know how I feel about that, but it feels like a long time ago doesn't it?

Oakhawk

Reaction score
Who wouldn't want to be associated with the Seahawks now? Still gives me heartburn to think about that, especially with our current O line problems. If I remember right Hutch was fairly classy back then, referring to it as just the business of football.

Seeker

Reaction score
The 05 seahawks LOVED playing in seattle.
Remember Babs taking considerably less money to play here when he could have cashed in on his one hot season.
Minn did get us with the poison pill, then we took ERRRRRYTHANG from them (tjack, sid, percy, etc etc etc).

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I was pretty surprised...He looks exactly the same. Suit him up indeed! I guarantee an old Hutch is still twice the lineman as some of our current cats.

bellingerga

Reaction score
I blame that mess on Ruskell. No hard feelings towards Hutch. He was the best left guard in the business and Ruskell used the wrong tag, like a douche. his fault.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I was willing to accept Hutch back when it was rumored we were trying to sign him.

Then he decided to go retire with the Titans.

It's cool if he comes to the games, but stop the "we" crap, Hutch.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":24cokyf5 said:
Sorry if someone posted this but I just saw today on the DVR playback of All Access there was Steve Hutchinson on the sideline gushing about the Seahawks and I could have sworn he used words like "we" when referring to the team. I am as disappointed as the next Seahawks fan in how that whole poison pill fiasco with Minnesota went down. I don't have anything bad to say about Hutch these days but I did find his presence and comments surprising.

I saw his brief clip/interview on All Access last night as well, and my first thought was how much I wish I could like him. He seemed genuinely interested in the Seahawks franchise doing well and seemed to want to be a Twelve. I think it made me dislike him a little less, but I'm not quite ready to "like" him quite yet again. I guess I could go so far as to say he's moved from the dislike column to the neutral column?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My bad...He didn't say "we"...

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"Think they are really good...Very good football team...Can't beat them. Great stadium...Real proud of them."

The Radish

Reaction score
I don't care what the hell he said,,,,,,he's still a jerk in my opinion. And he'll probably be in Minnesota when we play them rooting for them,,,the bastard!

So,,,,I guess my feelings haven't changed much.

:D

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
bellingerga":xgd571a2 said:
I blame that mess on Ruskell. No hard feelings towards Hutch. He was the best left guard in the business and Ruskell used the wrong tag, like a douche. his fault.

Yep.

kidhawk

Reaction score
The Radish":37xqsl6r said:
I don't care what the hell he said,,,,,,he's still a jerk in my opinion. And he'll probably be in Minnesota when we play them rooting for them,,,the bastard!

So,,,,I guess my feelings haven't changed much.

:D

Well he can be in Minnesota if he wants, but he'll have to watch it on TV :lol:

Latest posts