I Come in Peace

kaeric

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":13fvqikj said:
kaeric":13fvqikj said:
2Cool4School":13fvqikj said:
Please come back and post here after the hawks upset your team.

Had to make an account just to come back and post here after the hawks did not upset my team.
So you weren't here before the game? Your lame to come after.

You suck.

Whenever somebody is cocky like 2Cool4School and it bites them in the ass I can't help myself.

rideaducati

Reaction score
kaeric":18946uah said:
Tech Worlds":18946uah said:
kaeric":18946uah said:
2Cool4School":18946uah said:
Please come back and post here after the hawks upset your team.

Had to make an account just to come back and post here after the hawks did not upset my team.
So you weren't here before the game? Your lame to come after.

You suck.

Whenever somebody is cocky like 2Cool4School and it bites them in the ass I can't help myself.

A Bengals fan that had balls would have come in BEFORE the game... The Bengals fans that have no balls only show up AFTER a win. Frontrunner. Grow a pair and get on over to the Bills sites and call your shot before the NEXT game. People would have a little bit of respect for you that way. Or, just continue to follow Bengals fans that actually have their own balls. Ballchaser.

kaeric

Reaction score
rideaducati":nnv9k5g2 said:
A Bengals fan that had balls would have come in BEFORE the game... The Bengals fans that have no balls only show up AFTER a win. Frontrunner. Grow a pair and get on over to the Bills sites and call your shot before the NEXT game. People would have a little bit of respect for you that way. Or, just continue to follow Bengals fans that actually have their own balls. Ballchaser.

ZLXGAsB

bigtrain21

Reaction score
kaeric":215pv65q said:
rideaducati":215pv65q said:

ZLXGAsB

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1444694245401.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1444694245401.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 394

rideaducati

Reaction score
kaeric":1evvpt9x said:
rideaducati":1evvpt9x said:

ZLXGAsB

Cute pussy.

kaeric

Reaction score
rideaducati":1jcdqzti said:
kaeric":1jcdqzti said:
rideaducati":1jcdqzti said:

ZLXGAsB

Cute pussy.

Come on now, that really hurt
Russell wilson crying interview

PackerNation

Reaction score
Largent80":1knssms9 said:
PackerNation":1knssms9 said:
Welcome Bengals!

I have to root for the Bengals this weekend as my Packers need all the help they can get in keeping our NFC foes from getting home field advantage.

I have to say, there is something about this match up that is intriguing on both sides of the football. That Seattle defense has tightened up considerably since Kam returned. Why he ever held out is beyond me. I am not sure Dalton and company can play the mistake free game they will need to play in order to win.

On the other hand, the Cincy defense should be able to cause problems for Seattle and keep the game within reach at all times. Cincy is flying high right now and they will pumped up at home. They healthy and hungry.

Still, this might be an upset. Bengals need 24 points to win.

Go Rams.

It was not to be, buddy! We are keeping you in the division hunt by beating these teams. You should start rooting for us! Besides, life is fun when you are a Packer fan! :D

PackerNation

Reaction score
HansGruber":3tin7rsj said:
I wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard that some pass heavy offense was going to beat the Seahawks. The saints, Broncos, packers, blah blah blah.

I think our pass heavy team did pretty well last time we met. But your point is valid. It is not just L.O.B, but that pass rush is pretty solid as well. Great defenses always do well against the better offenses and running the ball is a way to keep possession and keep the other team from scoring.

With that said, the Packer defense is much improved and this will help us greatly down the stretch.

I still think Seattle has a great team but after 2 years of almost non-stop success, things are starting to turn a bit and games are getting away from you. Just make the playoffs, anyway, anyhow and it is a whole new season.

Laloosh

Reaction score
kaeric":3vbxhalz said:
rideaducati":3vbxhalz said:

ZLXGAsB

That guy looks like a serial killer, seriously.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Bengals are legit, man!

They are my favorite AFC North team.

If Bengals can win a playoff game and get over that hump, they have a good chance as long as Dalton doesn't lose any games for them.

rideaducati

Reaction score
PackerNation":ayn8a5ng said:
Largent80":ayn8a5ng said:
PackerNation":ayn8a5ng said:
Welcome Bengals!

I have to root for the Bengals this weekend as my Packers need all the help they can get in keeping our NFC foes from getting home field advantage.

I have to say, there is something about this match up that is intriguing on both sides of the football. That Seattle defense has tightened up considerably since Kam returned. Why he ever held out is beyond me. I am not sure Dalton and company can play the mistake free game they will need to play in order to win.

On the other hand, the Cincy defense should be able to cause problems for Seattle and keep the game within reach at all times. Cincy is flying high right now and they will pumped up at home. They healthy and hungry.

Still, this might be an upset. Bengals need 24 points to win.

Go Rams.

It was not to be, buddy! We are keeping you in the division hunt by beating these teams. You should start rooting for us! Besides, life is fun when you are a Packer fan! :D

How was life in the 80's for packer fans? I remember when the late Lindy Infante won the coach of the year honor because it was a miracle that the Packers won 10 games. Cow-tippin was more fun than Packer games were back then.

PackerNation

Reaction score
rideaducati":3qw6dl7p said:
How was life in the 80's for packer fans? I remember when the late Lindy Infante won the coach of the year honor because it was a miracle that the Packers won 10 games. Cow-tippin was more fun than Packer games were back then.

70's-80's, we had a saying that if we went 2-14, but beat the Bears twice, it was a winning season! :D

Still sold out every game though and it really wasn't all that bad. With that said, we have now had nearly 20 years of winning seasons.

Win, lose or tie, Packer fan till I die!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The game was a good one to watch. I missed some important stuff as I went for a couple beers. but a great game over all. BUT...there is a bone to pick with Cincy. Why are there very few bars next to the motel open after 10 pm??? I had to go all of 2 Freaking blocks to get more beer...dammit. Great game. Your team is what I thought they would be. We had a chance and didn't quite make it work.

Go Hawks.

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Tical21":cavljgp0 said:
It's very simple. The Bengals, like every other team that rely heavily on their big WR to score points, aren't going to be able to score points against Seattle.

Well.....no

Latest posts