I predict the first NFL coach is going to be fired by Monday

60niners

Reaction score
That place must be an internal disaster. On the surface, they had talent everywhere; I don't understand how they can play so terrible.

OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
on a long week, it makes 100% sense to pull the trigger now. I hope they keep him for one more week thoug

OrFan

Reaction score
So, I wonder who their coach will be in 11 days when they come to Seattle? Dave Wannstedt? I really cannot see anyone else being able to take over at this point.

pmedic920

Reaction score
In his post game press conf. He said he's hoping for a win next week in Seattle.
I guess he has to say that, but "come on man" there is NO HOPE like that.

OrFan

Reaction score
pmedic920":28f6c2w4 said:
In his post game press conf. He said he's hoping for a win next week in Seattle.
I guess he has to say that, but "come on man" there is NO HOPE like that.

And he is right. He is hoping for a win next week in Seattle, and there will be a win. Seattle should win easily.

As for him personally getting a win? I really do not see the Seahawks hiring him after he is fired tomorrow.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
He is such a loser.

What's sad is not him losing his job, it's all his assistants that will be let go when a new guy is hired.

Cfuji

Reaction score
If the final score is something like 40-3, He might be leaving Seattle by himself.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
OrFan":2z84cp1f said:
So, I wonder who their coach will be in 11 days when they come to Seattle? Dave Wannstedt? I really cannot see anyone else being able to take over at this point.

I read that Butch Davis is on board as a consultant or something of that nature and would probably be the go-to guy in case of Schiano getting axed since Davis has experience coaching at the NFL level. I'll try to find out where I saw that.

Frankly, I hope he coaches against Seattle next week, the Seahawks score 60+, and Schiano gets Kiffen'd after the flight gets home because for both my college and pro teams to be the straw that broke the camel's back for an opposing coach in that manner would be straight AWESOME.

The Radish

Reaction score
OrFan":1fx6u59g said:

I'd be surprised if anyone gave Wannstedt a head coaching job again. He's one of the best coordinators around but must not have gotten much help there.

From what you all have said about them the players must be running the team, not the coaches. Lets hope they don't wake up until after they play us.

:les:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
60niners":1jzko7x8 said:
That place must be an internal disaster. On the surface, they had talent everywhere; I don't understand how they can play so terrible.

Must be an internal disaster? It's infected with MRSA. It's gone to epidemic at this point.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
The Radish":1am0e7zc said:
OrFan":1am0e7zc said:

I'd be surprised if anyone gave Wannstedt a head coaching job again. He's one of the best coordinators around but must not have gotten much help there.

From what you all have said about them the players must be running the team, not the coaches. Lets hope they don't wake up until after they play us.

:les:

It's more like a prison over there and Schiano is the Warden. The state of the franchise reminds me of the movie "The Last Castle".

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":yz6j7uvw said:
I can't believe Revis isn't bitching up a storm. Seams to be behaving like a good little solder.

He has 14 million reasons to be on his best behavior.