I still love you Bobby, but you’re wrong

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Ozzy

Reaction score
I agree. He has a right to feel that way and maybe in his shoes I would to but it came down to an aging player who was set to make 20 million dollars at a non premium position. Business wise it just wasn't a good idea. He's played better this year than he had in the previous couple in Seattle which is cool to see and I still root for the guy but not sure I agree with him here.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I don't know about wrong. It's sports. It gives the Rams a sliver of motivation going into the final game.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think his reception at lumen will be much different than the other guy that left town. Wagner wanted to be here and no doubt he was hurt on being given up on and in the manner it happened..although imo he had to have known it was coming. He should get a heroes welcome this Sunday.

Mix

Reaction score
Bobby will be one of the few opponents that is cheered on Sunday by us Hawk fans and rightfully so.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I will be cheering every time BWags does not hurry or TFl or sack our quarterback, every time he fails to make a tackle on k9. I won’t hate him for doing so.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I think his reception at lumen will be much different than the other guy that left town. Wagner wanted to be here and no doubt he was hurt on being given up on and in the manner it happened..although imo he had to have known it was coming. He should get a heroes welcome this Sunday.
Nope, still love the guy, BUT he's now wearing a Rams uniform, talking vengeance, so there's no way in hell I'd cheer for him over my Seahawks.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I agree. He has a right to feel that way and maybe in his shoes I would to but it came down to an aging player who was set to make 20 million dollars at a non premium position. Business wise it just wasn't a good idea. He's played better this year than he had in the previous couple in Seattle which is cool to see and I still root for the guy but not sure I agree with him here.
MLB may be viewed non-premium position in the NFL as a whole, but I believe on the Seahawks it is a premium position. We all saw the results this season and how it contributed to the subpar performance of the Seahawks run defense.

Ozzy

Reaction score
MLB may be viewed non-premium position in the NFL as a whole, but I believe on the Seahawks it is a premium position. We all saw the results this season and how it contributed to the subpar performance of the Seahawks run defense.
Fair enough it killed us this year for sure. I still don't think I would pay Bobby 20 million at this stage of his career but your point is a valid one for sure.

knownone

Reaction score
I'll boo him because he went to the fricken Rams. He'll get his warm reception after he retires.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He keeps harping on being cut and no phone call ect.
He knew the previous season was his last and was told that then
but oh needs a phone call that he didn't answer to confirm it?
No MLB is worth $20 milllion per..He isn't better this season btw
the Rams just use him differently than we would.
I wouldn't boo him or cheer him,he's not the 2 faced midget that
deserved and earned all that booing.

Latest posts