Idaho @ Washington

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Im getting excited but really want to see how they do against pac12 opposition that isnt WSU

IndyHawk

Reaction score
dogorama":2e1g4n6z said:
hawknation2016":2e1g4n6z said:
I was always against scheduling cupcakes, because I saw it as a threat to the quality of the game, but now I see the inherent advantage in it. Alabama wins a national title every year while playing eight home games.

What does this allow Washington to do? Ease in new starters, develop fundamentals, and build depth while resting starters. Arizona didn't look great either against Grambling State, so that's probably another fairly easy game for Washington while they gear up for Stanford and Oregon. Not bad for our only road game in September.

I think Stanford and Oregon are going to have a difficult task running against this defense.

I have mixed feelings about soft early schedules as well but DJ did the same thing and it worked quite well for us in those years. As for stopping the run, UW's line is huge! In the 3-4 the three down linemen go 971 lbs and they can run!
I see all the SEC and BIG 12 schools do this cupcake crap every year 3 out first four are weak no namers then another late in season.Trust me the Dawgs are not doing anything new or wrong and I for one will never apologize for them doing it because look no further than Alabama,they get rewarded despite it so smoke that up.