If JS, what would you take for Harvin post '14?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Cowherd used the analogy that adding one of these guys to your team is like marrying a stripper.

A

Anonymous

SacHawk2.0":3hzlil7w said:
It's times like these that I'm glad Seattle is a small market team.

Small market?

Really? What am I missing?

chris98251

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2hzohgmc said:
It's times like these that I'm glad Seattle is a small market team.

Sacramento is a small market, Seattle has quietly grown to the 12th largest market in the country now, why moving the Sonics made no sense as well.

But if you want to swap populations I would do it in a second.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
pocketprotector":1b0sxmom said:
Just because a calculated risk doesn't pay off doesn't mean it was a bad risk to take. If this trade turns into an early second, than losing a late first is not that big of a deal. Stop patting yourself on the back so hard and get back to sweeping the bathroom floor.

No, but you can argue whether it really was a "calculated risk" or whether it was a PROPERLY calculated risk.

IMO, it was NOT a calculated risk.

1st, 3rd, 7th + 6 year $67m contract for a gimmick rb/wr with injury problems and a history of causing serious locker room problems.

Adding a player like that to a team that KNEW it had star players coming up for new contracts made ZERO SENSE.

Adding him to the Hawks GUARANTEED that we would not be able to re-sign some players that we KNOW are successful with the Hawks.

Losing good players so you can add an extremely expensive player with a horrible attitude with no evidence that he fits in with the team sounds like a pretty NON-calculated risk.

They wanted him, they got him, and it was a huge mistake that SHOULD have been avoided.