If Waldron isn't fired now...

mistaowen

Reaction score
He has to be fired. It’s time. The offense has been a mess this year for the most part but since the Ravens game the kicker is scoring more points. Tonight defense and kicker.

There’s no rhythm, no identity. Horrendous design, 3 runs from a RB by half time (again). Disgusting red zone play calls, no one in the middle of the field. It’s an unacceptable product for an NFL team. He shouldn’t be more than an assistant, pass game coordinator like he used to be.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I will officially be on the "Pete must go" side. This is the week to do it, with a mini bye coming. I cannot take it anymore. We need a spark and this will be our last chance to save the season.

I think next week is the mini bye. We get to watch Geno get sacked every third down on another TNF game in seven days against Dal.

cymatica

Reaction score
Zero offensive TDs, even in garbage time.

Thanks Rams for Waldron. Boy do they just keep sticking it to us.
Thank Wilson, he's the one who lobbied for him. He probably knew he was on his way out and tricked Pete into hiring him, knowing Pete doesn't have the stones to fire him.

Wheetie

Reaction score
I will officially be on the "Pete must go" side. This is the week to do it, with a mini bye coming. I cannot take it anymore. We need a spark and this will be our last chance to save the season.
You really believe the offense would look any different under any other OC? They could bring in another guy, then Pete would put his parameters on him and the product would look exactly the same. No question IMO.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
You really believe the offense would look any different under any other OC? They could bring in another guy, then Pete would put his parameters on him and the product would look exactly the same. No question IMO.
The "other guy" might be willing to stick with the run longer than Shane has done and might not call so many long developing plays. Might even get the TE's involved.

evergreen

Reaction score
Do something the ship is sinking. I’m questioning having all theee old guys around. Why a 41 year old tackle. We suck anyway might as well suck with a guy off the practice squad who could improve. We really miss Lucas.