If you are mad at Richard Sherman,

Rocket

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":7kim12yi said:
Then you have never made a critical play in competitive sports.

End of story, stop your whining, move on.

I love the guy. {censored} those who don't.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Axx":2pc2jkqu said:
you can tell who has and who hasn't played football by their reaction to sherman
Exactly!

Rocket":2pc2jkqu said:
I love the guy. {censored} those who don't.
Couldn't agree more. :179417:

Seriously, we have entirely too many whiny little wimps around here.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Here's an idea, if you don't like the talk, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT and WIN THE GAME.
Oh wait, you lost. Suck it

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
In my opinion, it's more about people who live in this world of Miss Manners, where football players beat the hell out of each other, then help the other person off the ground, pat 'em on the butt, and act like the game's a job.

THE TABS

Reaction score
Richard Sherman is to the Hawks what Gary Payton was to the Sonics back in the 90s. They talked trash big time, but when the bell rang, they brought it EVERY SINGLE GAME. Sherman just made the play that sent us to the Super Bowl, and it was a GREAT play. He can talk all he wants.

My issue was with the choke sign. Didn't like that. If Donte Whitner were to pick Russell Wilson in the end zone to beat us, and if he made that sign at him, I'd be shopping for a new TV.

GCrow

Reaction score
As the very good article on Deadspin said, there are rules to being a public figure. One being, A public personality can be Black, Talented or arrogant but he can't be anymore than 2 of those.

I truly believe if Sherman was white this story gets a quarter the attention.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
I love how if you dont see eye to eye ,you "didnt play football" or "eva made a play". Guys chill, you look just as bad as the people bitching about Sherm. It's the passion of the moment, the hate of haters, the media. It don't matter because we are in the Super Bowl.