If you can only keep 1 long term: Tate or Baldwin?

If you can only keep 1 long term: Tate or Baldwin

• Golden Tate

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Doug Baldwin

Votes: 43 68.3%

• Total voters

RCATES

Reaction score
A lot of you are missing something very big with Tate with this "he seems to disappear at times." Since Rice went down Tate always gets the opposing teams best CB. If you did that to Baldwin his numbers would decline as well. Tate is much more dynamic and stronger then Baldwin. He's also a terrific punt returner. Id take Harvin, Tate and Kearse all day over Baldwin.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I like both but I'm going with Dougy Fresh. I'm getting his jersey this year for one. Two, he is NAILS.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Bet we dump Rice and use that money to keep both Tate and Baldwin. Both do more than one thing. Tate is our punt return guy, and Baldwin gives us another option for kickoffs.

drrew

Reaction score
If forced to choose, I go with the player who is unlike any other in the league, and that's Golden Tate. You're talking about a WR that leads the league in broken tackles, and of the top 50 wide receivers by receptions last seasonwas 4th in dropped pass percentage. That's an incredible combination of skills.

I really really like Doug Baldwin, but his skill set is easier to replace than Tate's.

Latest posts