If you could add any former Seahawk

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
A Kam Newton hitter for sure. Kenny Easley? 'Tez of course.

Though dynamically a guy like Kurt Warner (our old RB) would be amazing, even Shaun Alexander. Hell I remember his 5 first half touchdowns against Minnesota, a record IIRC. You can't forget Beast Mode either. All three different running backs, but all with game changing, potentially game dominating running skills (in their prime).

When he was in his prime, SA I mean, yeah he had a way of avoiding contact, but he was Barry Sanders like about it, which is a good thing, you want a guy who avoids injury. Also I think until he actually was hurt, he was tougher than given credit for. He would go through guys on the goal line on occasion when he needed to. Nothing wrong with avoiding contact to a degree though when you have elusiveness like his. Only guy I recall was nearly that elusive and "Barry Sanders like" was Minnesota's guy that retired early too, Robert Smith (several years back).

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Cortez Kennedy. For whatever reason, Carroll and Schneider have struggled to solidify the interior of the line for awhile now. They've struggled with identifying and building interior D-line talent. Cortez Kennedy would fix that immediately.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
The way the team is right now, I don’t see any other player it could be, than Tez.

Runner up, would be Largent to add to the trio.

Third, would be a tie between Michael Bennett/Kam.

NoGain

Reaction score
Yeah, if this team could add a rookie Tez it would solve a lot of problems.

homerun1970

Reaction score
I still think Davis may wake up in a cold sweat with a feeling of dread that Kam is nearby. Kittle may not enjoy him at all either.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Jerry Rice was a great Seahawk for the short time he was! Was still very dependable, if not able to play every down.
He wasn't as trusted as Bobby Engram was. IIRC, one of the last games of the season, game on the line, we needed to make a play, and Jerry Rice was on the sideline.

We kinda had a thing for bringing in names and then not using them very well.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Kam's my all-time favorite

But I'd take Tez right now.
Kam was a player to love. Not only one of the most feared and hardest hitting safeties of all time, big for the position and with good hands when the ball came his way. It could be argued he and Easley were both of a similar caliber.