If you could add any former Seahawk

NoGain

Reaction score
While I wouldn't argue with that, the upgrade to the team going from Cross to Walt wouldn't be as significant as putting Tez on the D line IMO.
Yeah, I was thinking need based. Of course Walt's the greatest. But we've got a rookie 9th pick there and a front 7 that's wobbly. To know that if you could plug a rookie Tez in there now you're only a few savvy moves from turning the defense completely around.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I believe "of course Walt's the greatest." I don't dispute that he was one of the greatest, of course he was. I just have a hard time ranking Walt ahead of Tez or Largent. Once you get into that highest tier of talent at your position, the distinctions don't mean much to me.

I speak only for myself.

Last edited:

NoGain

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I believe "of course Walt's the greatest." I don't dispute that he was one of the greatest, of course he was. I just have a hard time ranking Walt ahead of Tez or Largent. Once you get into that highest tier or talent at your position, the distinctions don't mean much to me.

I speak only for myself.
I can respect the opinion concerning two other Hawk HOFers. My opinion is that Walt was arguably top 3-4-5 LT's of all time. I just personally see him as the greatest Hawk player of all time from a positional standpoint. That's all.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Brian Bosworth. Just because.
I could go with a HEALTHY Brian Bosworth, AFC Defensive Player of the Week in that away victory over the Bears. Once his shoulder went out, one-armed Bosworth was Boz-worthless.