If you have not watched Wilson's interview on Charlie Rose

DeletedAccount

Reaction score
I stopped listening after 2 minutes. No disrespect. I love me some Russ. Just the most boring interview in sports. He never says anything new. Just a collection of well rehearsed sayings.

skater18000

Reaction score
I'm curious about him wanted to own his own team.. could he win us handful of superbowls over the course of 15-20 years then take over for Paul Allen?

dunceface

Reaction score
seesurfers":3sj3rop2 said:
I stopped listening after 2 minutes. No disrespect. I love me some Russ. Just the most boring interview in sports. He never says anything new. Just a collection of well rehearsed sayings.
Tumblr n1sjpnqwic1r6s5zro2 250

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
seesurfers":23cjgb4n said:

I hear that the Browns give some pretty good interviews, too. Which is your favorite?

Jayburd14

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3pxrvqor said:
Jaws said Kaep would interview better than Russell on Charlie Rose. He said the defense carried him during the segment. He also says Russ is to short to see the prompters behind Charlie Rose and that Russell's big hands will cause him to miss handle the microphone.
You forgot to mention that Jaws has been watching film on this for 20 hours, so he knows.