I'll leave this here for you 'Hawks fans

rideaducati

Reaction score
Complain about serving turkey to opponents on the Suck Fest logo on the 50 yard line.

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
At least we didn't petition to the NFL oh yeah complain about the 10 AM start as it was definitely the only reason you lost that playoff game

hawxfreak

Reaction score
But some of your fans did write a letter complaining about stadium noise and how it takes away from the game and should be a penalty
It's a little less than complaining about being stabbed but what's a boy to do :3-1: :mrgreen:

rideaducati

Reaction score
SF49r":axy0wnx9 said:
At least we didn't petition to the NFL oh yeah complain about the 10 AM start as it was definitely the only reason you lost that playoff game

There is scientific proof as to why a league that says they want a level playing field should not have West coast teams playing at 10:00am. NOBODY said the 10:00am starts were the ONLY reason the Seahawks lost, but not even an idiot would think that the early start had NO impact...but maybe a whiner fan would because they aren't quite iintelligent enough to reach idiocy.

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
rideaducati":2q2iqadt said:
SF49r":2q2iqadt said:

There is scientific proof as to why a league that says they want a level playing field should not have West coast teams playing at 10:00am. NOBODY said the 10:00am starts were the ONLY reason the Seahawks lost, but not even an idiot would think that the early start had NO impact...but maybe a whiner fan would because they aren't quite iintelligent enough to reach idiocy.
Oh come on I lurked your board after the loss and you'd be surprised how many people blamed the loss on 10 AM start. No doubt it affects the west coast team but sometimes you just have to play it and not complain about it maybe if you had HFA then you wouldn't have to go out there at 10 am.

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
hawxfreak":jv985bj6 said:
But some of your fans did write a letter complaining about stadium noise and how it takes away from the game and should be a penalty
It's a little less than complaining about being stabbed but what's a boy to do :3-1: :mrgreen:
Not even gonna deny it, niner fans have there fair share of whiners and complainers too, Americans these days always have to find something stupid to complain about. But how are you gonna call us out if your fan base is notorious for it too.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
SF49r":27073ja6 said:
hawxfreak":27073ja6 said:
Not even gonna deny it, niner fans have there fair share of whiners and complainers too, Americans these days always have to find something stupid to complain about. But how are you gonna call us out if your fan base is notorious for it too.

Notorious for what? Correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't the 49ers known nationally as the Whiners? Sorry but your comment applies much better towards yourself than any other team.

Here's a question for you. Why is it you don't post any examples? You make a strawman argument that you either know is false or are to lazy to back up. Google Whiners NFL and you will see your team and fan base littered all over the images. You know what you rarely see? Seahawks or their fans.

How about a link for you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=whiners ... wQ_AUIBygC

Your fan base is still complaining about the Brees hit and that is the type of call that gets called all the time but according to Whiner fans, it is the sole reason you don't have your 6th trophy.

Please show me one quote that says the only reason we lost to Carolina was the 10am start. I've seen people complain about it but none that claim it is the sole reason like you just said. In fact the biggest force behind getting the rule changed is a 9er fan who has been very vocal on this site.

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
RichNhansom":14z00xis said:
SF49r":14z00xis said:
hawxfreak":14z00xis said:

Notorious for what? Correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't the 49ers known nationally as the Whiners? Sorry but your comment applies much better towards yourself than any other team.

Here's a question for you. Why is it you don't post any examples? You make a strawman argument that you either know is false or are to lazy to back up. Google Whiners NFL and you will see your team and fan base littered all over the images. You know what you rarely see? Seahawks or their fans.

How about a link for you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=whiners ... wQ_AUIBygC

Your fan base is still complaining about the Brees hit and that is the type of call that gets called all the time but according to Whiner fans, it is the sole reason you don't have your 6th trophy.

Please show me one quote that says the only reason we lost to Carolina was the 10am start. I've seen people complain about it but none that claim it is the sole reason like you just said. In fact the biggest force behind getting the rule changed is a 9er fan who has been very vocal on this site.
TL;DR only gonna read the first sentence because I don't give a shit quite frankly, niner fans complain about crowd noise, hawks fans complain about commentators saying shit they don't want to hear yada yada yada. Everyone complains about stupid shit. Besides this thread is about 80s NFL music videos why are we gonna derail and talk about what a niner/hawk fan complains about?

Own The West

Reaction score
[youtube]M7bNGWsS-Tc[/youtube]

San Diego's song is from the 70's and they still play it at every home game...it goes with the stadium.

mrt144

Reaction score
Own The West":2j9iekbq said:
[youtube]M7bNGWsS-Tc[/youtube]

San Diego's song is from the 70's and they still play it at every home game...it goes with the stadium.

Legitimately the only song with any real musicality to it.

Hawks46

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":272ez6tz said:
SF49r":272ez6tz said:
Man I sure wish I grew up in the 80s.
It was awesome. That entire decade I never once saw anyone take pictures of their food, much less share them with everybody.

This + 10.

Latest posts