Illinois @ Washington

razgriz737

Reaction score
I'm cautious about being too excited because we had an early lead against Eastern last week, but Illinois is really underwhelming so far. Or maybe we just look good. :D

SeatownJay

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1mqsq356 said:
Of course the game is being preceded on FOX by a Yankees - Orioles game which you know is going to last 4½ hours. We're probably going to miss the entire first quarter of the game.
1st quarter's over and the baseball game is still going on. I swear the Yankees are the slowest-playing team in MLB. Seems like every game of theirs takes forever to play.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Shaq T is a heck of a football player. He'll be special on Sundays.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Can anyone explain why the ref put the clock to 11 seconds? There was 16 seconds on the clock when UW went out of bounds.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Dixon can't cover that kid. Just getting consistently bested down the sideline. Nothing fancy.

Adjustments?

drrew

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2he1wjcg said:
Dixon can't cover that kid. Just getting consistently bested down the sideline. Nothing fancy.

Adjustments?

Not necessarily Dixon at fault, looks like a cover 2 and the safety isnt getting there. Baker on one and King on TD.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
drrew":367rckg2 said:
DavidSeven":367rckg2 said:

Adjustments?

Not necessarily Dixon at fault, looks like a cover 2 and the safety isnt getting there. Baker on one and King on TD.

Don't know the assignment so I can't say for sure, but Dixon's the guy handing off the WR to empty space in both instances. Either needs to fix his own assignment or get on the same page with his safeties.