Injury Report: Rawls doubtful for Sunday

itsthehawks

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":gr9yes6c said:
itsthehawks":gr9yes6c said:
Is anyone else excited to see Michael 2.0 get a game all to himself? This is a great opportunity for him to showcase his abilities. I just hope he stays focused for the whole game. I see 25-150-2tds
I definitely wish Rawls a speedy recovery, he was fun to watch last year. When he dropped 200+on the begals....damn
That would be nice!

BTW, welcome to .net! :2thumbs:

Thanks! I signed up 4 years ago. Ive been lurking for a while and it's been fun reading you guys go back and forth. Too many debbie downers though

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Yeah I just don't know what's up with him. Better for him to take a week rest than to put out another terrible performance.

ACFan

Reaction score
Got to think AC gets some better opportunities today, I hope he makes the best of them.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ACFan":16h4sww4 said:
Got to think AC gets some better opportunities today, I hope he makes the best of them.

I hope for the same. I think we should have at least 2 backs rotating in and out so they get a breather and are able to capitalize on plays in the second half. A third back that is not up to speed on our assignments would almost be a handicap for his first week. AC has been here for a few weeks and probably knows the assignments now.

Go Hawks

dogorama

Reaction score
Thomas Rawls is a very tough running back, and everyone on the team is playing w/injuries all year long. Having said that, I wish he would stop trying to be Beastmode 2.0 and just be himself.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Seen at a tweet
--
Rawls won't play Week 3
Thomas Rawls, RB SEA

9 minutes ago
ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms that Seahawks RB Thomas Rawls (leg) will not play against the 49ers later today. RB C.J. Prosise (hand) is also expected to be inactive. "Big work for Christine Michael," Schefter says. Giddy up!
http://www.draftsharks.com/shark-bites/ ... o1EE1.dpuf

ACFan

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":onu4ql4y said:
Seen at a tweet
--
Rawls won't play Week 3
Thomas Rawls, RB SEA

9 minutes ago
ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms that Seahawks RB Thomas Rawls (leg) will not play against the 49ers later today. RB C.J. Prosise (hand) is also expected to be inactive. "Big work for Christine Michael," Schefter says. Giddy up!

That should mean significant carries for AC as well, I hope he has a breakout game.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
ACFan":2rm5pajz said:
LeftHandSmoke":2rm5pajz said:
Seen at a tweet
--
Rawls won't play Week 3
Thomas Rawls, RB SEA

9 minutes ago

That should mean significant carries for AC as well, I hope he has a breakout game.

I hope he can get positive yardage.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Aside from Rawls, "Also out for the Seahawks are running back C.J. Prosise, safety Tyvis Powell, guard Rees Odhiambo, guard Germain Ifedi, tight end Nick Vannett and defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson."

scutterhawk

Reaction score
itsthehawks":2fhfu9r3 said:
Sports Hernia":2fhfu9r3 said:
itsthehawks":2fhfu9r3 said:
Is anyone else excited to see Michael 2.0 get a game all to himself? This is a great opportunity for him to showcase his abilities. I just hope he stays focused for the whole game. I see 25-150-2tds
I definitely wish Rawls a speedy recovery, he was fun to watch last year. When he dropped 200+on the begals....damn
That would be nice!

BTW, welcome to .net! :2thumbs:

Thanks! I signed up 4 years ago. Ive been lurking for a while and it's been fun reading you guys go back and forth. Too many debbie downers though

Except that the "Debbie Downer" on SNL is very funny, them ones around here?..... yeah, not so much. :34853_doh:

Latest posts