Injury Reports -- Seahawks at Packers (UPDATE: Bulaga OUT!)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SITTON, Lang and Linsley. An All-pro Guard, another very good Guard, and a Center that did way better than expected after he was thrown into the fire in Seattle last year. Their interior OL is still considered one of the best in the league, so I'm sure they still pose many problems.

Our secondary wasn't exactly shut-down against the Goats, and now we line up against an even-more-accurate QB who's mobile and creative...at home. We will need all phases of the game to improve if we expect to win. I hope Gilliam isn't slowed too much by the ankle injury. He will make a big difference if he can play effectively.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
HawkerD":upub51v9 said:
marko358":upub51v9 said:
Someone please explain to me why we still have 2 FBs on the roster.

Until injuries start piling up what difference does it make? You can only activate 45 players and both are not going to be active. Probably waiting to make sure Coleman is recovered and not going to go down again.

Its very possible Tukuafu has earned it

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
TheRealDTM":3l01oxmg said:
HawkerD":3l01oxmg said:
marko358":3l01oxmg said:
Someone please explain to me why we still have 2 FBs on the roster.

Until injuries start piling up what difference does it make? You can only activate 45 players and both are not going to be active. Probably waiting to make sure Coleman is recovered and not going to go down again.

Its very possible Tukuafu has earned it

Coleman's a core special teamer. Our special teams had a string of terrible games when he went down last season (starting at STL)

Largent80":3l01oxmg said:
Simon is just garbage. Time to move on, always injured.

He had a foot thing his first year, IIRC. Always setting back his "development". SMH.