Is there enough activity here for series threads?

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
So a thread for each series, as it when the have a 4 game series against another team, rather then having a season thread? What do you all think?

For example, they have a series against the White Sox next. You think creating a thread for the series would work?

sutz

Reaction score
Might be worth a try. Not always a lot of traffic, but maybe that was in part because the season long thread got a little unwieldy.

acer1240

Reaction score
I'd participate. The full season thread gets too bulky. A series thread is a nice compromise

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd participate. The full season thread gets too bulky. A series thread is a nice compromise

I posted the first one yesterday for the series with the White Sox that's starting today. Will see how it goes.

If it works out, I may not be able to start every thread so I am hoping someone can add them in when new series starts.

sutz

Reaction score
I posted the first one yesterday for the series with the White Sox that's starting today. Will see how it goes.

If it works out, I may not be able to start every thread so I am hoping someone can add them in when new series starts.

We can probably handle that, now that we know it's a thing. Frankly, we could have done that in the old format if we thought of it. :LOL:

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
We can probably handle that, now that we know it's a thing. Frankly, we could have done that in the old format if we thought of it. :LOL:

Cool. I hope it works out as its cool to have it grouped to each game rather then a massive thread. I still like the thread for overall team talk, but think the game thread works out with game chatter.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I’m all for it. I honestly use this forum for everything but the Hawks. Nothing against Hawks fans, but they annoy me. Go to an M’s forum, Husky forum, etc, so many more educated posters and less bandwagon hoppers. Hawks have some of the worst fans, I’m sure a lot of us know that. Sorry if some of you find this offensive.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
I’m all for it. I honestly use this forum for everything but the Hawks. Nothing against Hawks fans, but they annoy me. Go to an M’s forum, Husky forum, etc, so many more educated posters and less bandwagon hoppers. Hawks have some of the worst fans, I’m sure a lot of us know that. Sorry if some of you find this offensive.

You talking about the M and Husky forums here, or other forums?

acer1240

Reaction score
I cannot speak for him, but reddit is my new go to. I should take a moment once in awhile to share links with news I read that take hours to reach this site. Cyrus12 is really good at it. He starts the most lengthy threads here because he takes the time to share a link and an opinion. This new format lends itself to do so much easier so I'll follow his lead

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
I cannot speak for him, but reddit is my new go to. I should take a moment once in awhile to share links with news I read that take hours to reach this site. Cyrus12 is really good at it. He starts the most lengthy threads here because he takes the time to share a link and an opinion. This new format lends itself to do so much easier so I'll follow his lead

How can anyone like the layout ofr reddit? It reminds me of the old bulletin board layouts from the 90s. I just cant follow it and I'm shocked anyone can.