It’s Ben Johnson right?

Jac

Reaction score
If Johnson thinks a Maye, Daniels or someone is a franchise guy he’d be crazy to pass that up. Like Maelstrom has mentioned before they have much better cap situation, a new owner, perfect draft capital and they do have some pieces on that team to work with.
And a relatively short drive to where he grew up. Seattle has very little in advantage when it comes to Johnson. They have to throw a lot of money at him and really sell him on how they'll support him.

Ozzy

Reaction score
And a relatively short drive to where he grew up. Seattle has very little in advantage when it comes to Johnson. They have to throw a lot of money at him and really sell him on how they'll support him.
Which could happen? JOhn is charismatic and can convince people(rightfully so) that he would be fun guy to pair with moving forward. I just think its an uphill battle.

Jac

Reaction score
Which could happen? JOhn is charismatic and can convince people(rightfully so) that he would be fun guy to pair with moving forward. I just think its an uphill battle.
Yep, a huge uphill battle, but Schneider knows that as well and will adjust accordingly. I'm definitely not getting my hopes up, but the funny thing about sports is that they often surprise.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Yep, a huge uphill battle, but Schneider knows that as well and will adjust accordingly. I'm definitely not getting my hopes up, but the funny thing about sports is that they often surprise.

Agreed!