its just a game

drdiags

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of the tragedies that have affected folks. Hoping that those affected will in time heal and cherish the good times shared with those they lost. There are good traits in people as well as bad, but in the end we all are trying to achieve life goals that hopefully benefit us and those we love. The kindness of strangers can be an amazing human trait, we all know of the cruelty.

Hang in there and continue being there for the ones you love that will need your support as all grieve the loss of a loved one.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Oh man. Thats just awful. Stay strong. Post if you need help. I'm sure we will help as we can.

hawkpride

Reaction score
Man I am so sorry, that is heartbreaking. You and your daughter have our family's condolences. May your heart be healed by the memories that you all shared. Be strong as your daughter needs you more now than ever.

chris98251

Reaction score
Your in our thoughts and prayers at such a tragic situation, condolences to you and the rest of your family and her's.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
I'm truly sorry for this loss that you and your daughter have to endure. Take care.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am so sorry for your incredible loss. It really does put things into perspective. Seahawks fans think they are grieving over a 1-yard-away to a back-to-back Championship until something that REALLY matters proves that in the end, this is just entertainment...A game.

Losing a loved one is the most profound grief we will ever have to endure in this world. You have my deepest sympathies.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
So sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what you are going through. I pray that you and your daughter will find some comfort through this time.

Latest posts