I've had enough of Luke Willson...

Smellyman

Reaction score
I haven't. still has a chance to be a stud. Played a lot of baseball and football in Canada, went to Rice playing behind MacDonold and was a hurt a bit. He is still learning and will come around. I would actually like to see him split out as a WR at times.

getnasty

Reaction score
As much as everyone is down on Luke, myself included. We need to keep in mind he seems to be the only passing catching option to be consistently getting open of late. The drops are frustrating for sure but hopefully the last couple weeks more of a fluke then anything.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I agree and that is what makes it so frustrating. He is exactly what the offense needs in a big body who can get open on his own. It has been really bad the past couple of weeks but I think its something that has plagued him since college. Regardless I do hope he figures it out.

morgulon1

Reaction score
jlwaters1":he6phfdl said:
It is sad seeing him drop passes, however it's silly to write him off just yet. Oftentimes it takes players 3 years to fully develop.. Just look at Golden Tate, Byron Maxwell, ect who did nothing their first 2 years, only to play up to their potential in year 3.

IT took me 3 years to fully learn how to post on .net

glad2bdada3

Reaction score
Play Helfet, he did fine against the Panthers. Was there when we needed him.

glad2bdada3

Reaction score
jammerhawk said:
I'll bet his coaches were on Willson to get to work with the JUGS machine.

I wish I had me one of them JUGS machines. Maybe that's why Russell got that divorce. Too much time on the JUGGS machine

sturg78

Reaction score
Jugs won't help him. He catches open pages generally, he just has problems catching in traffic. Probably ptsd from the couple of helmet to helmet hits hr took last year like the one against the niners