Jared Allen in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
gadgor":2rn2qloa said:
MizzouHawkGal":2rn2qloa said:
Too bad you guys don't have Sonic out there it's pretty awesome for breakfast for a fast food joint.

I think we have one in Yakima
And Puyallup and Tacoma. Don't care for their food though. I do like their cherry lime-ade.

gadgor

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1cb7afws said:
Nice.:)

Next up is Hardees. Carl's Jr is decent but their eastcoast partner just kills them.

What the heck is Hardees

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
gadgor":edymdu37 said:
MizzouHawkGal":edymdu37 said:
Nice.:)

Next up is Hardees. Carl's Jr is decent but their eastcoast partner just kills them.

What the heck is Hardees

It's the East Coast version of Carl's Jr. There is literally no difference other than name.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Bitter":2z4uo4j2 said:
gadgor":2z4uo4j2 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2z4uo4j2 said:
Too bad you guys don't have Sonic out there it's pretty awesome for breakfast for a fast food joint.

I think we have one in Yakima
And Puyallup and Tacoma. Don't care for their food though. I do like their cherry lime-ade.
I only like their breakfast, hotdogs and slushies.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 42m
Jared Allen spent today in Seattle visiting with the #Seahawks, source said. It was his first free agent visit. He’s now back at home.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 39m
Jared Allen will likely take at least one more visit this week, besides the #Seahawks. He’s gauging his value. Walking away still an option

KK84

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2a9ksfbx said:
KK84":2a9ksfbx said:
Hardee's sucks ass. Sonic, however, is pretty damn good.

Eh, Clay Clay was/is the major owner/franchiser of Sonic IIRC, so I hope they all go out of business and take their Cherry Limeades with 'em.

Really? Crap. Boycott!

joeshaney

Reaction score
One thing we know for sure. The Seahawks desperately are looking to add at least one impact player via free agency.
This indicates that we will most likely use the draft to address needs at OLINE and possibly WR, CB, and maybe LB or Safety.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Ziggyy108":zv2awpv7 said:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 39m
Jared Allen will likely take at least one more visit this week, besides the #Seahawks. He’s gauging his value. Walking away still an option

This is the attitude I don't get. If he determines he is only going to get 7 or 8 million he will walk away over the 4 million rather than banking 8 million for a years work and a good shot at a championship?

KK84

Reaction score
joeshaney":18c6nldh said:
One thing we know for sure. The Seahawks desperately are looking to add at least one impact player via free agency.
This indicates that we will most likely use the draft to address needs at OLINE and possibly WR, CB, and maybe LB or Safety.

I dunno. Nothing seems to indicate anything when it comes to this FO. Fans, talking heads, draftniks, bloggers, other FO's, no one seems to be able to predict what they'll do accurately. Which is great by me.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
In-n-Out SUCKS. Those fries are garbage and the burgers are mediocre. I was so excited to try them for the first time, but their food is just terrible. On the other hand, they pay their workers above the norm and I hear that they really help their best employees move up to management, so they're a good company.

Crap food, though.

I make better burgers than any high-end fast food place like In-n-Out or Five Guys and better than most of brewpubs and restaurants too anyway. I have some Stone Porter ready to go in my 80/20 ground beef tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts