Jaworski's top 32 QB's

Scottemojo

Reaction score
RedAlice":1rvwwyrx said:
Scottemojo":1rvwwyrx said:
KCHawkGirl":1rvwwyrx said:
So tired of this opinion given he ran a trick offense and still got injured because of it and beat by Wilson head to head straight up while having homefield advantage in the playoffs.. Because od this he further behind Wilson than even. Kwapernot mark my words. Enough said.

You should just go watch all his games. RGIII is the real deal.

Absolutely. I watched his games last year since there was value for the Rams to each game the Skins lost. He is amazing, and just pleasure to watch. I found myself not being able to root against him.

Personally, I hope the Skins do not do well this year. After that, I hope he becomes one of the best QBs we've seen.
I look at the haul the rams got for trading with the Skins and now think it was not enough. Imagine RGIII a Ram? The west would be sick.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Scottemojo":be58mnqb said:
I look at the haul the rams got for trading with the Skins and now think it was not enough. Imagine RGIII a Ram? The west would be sick.
I concur.

The Lambs were in a no-win situation with Bradford's contract.

There is no way that they could have traded him. Who would have wanted him with his salary and his mediocre production?

Fortunately for the Hawks, the Lambs traded away the pick to the Redskins.

And yes, they got a helluva haul so let's hope the Lambs swing and miss on those extra draft picks.

RedAlice

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":29i65iy9 said:
Scottemojo":29i65iy9 said:
I concur.

The Lambs were in a no-win situation with Bradford's contract.

There is no way that they could have traded him. Who would have wanted him with his salary and his mediocre production?

Fortunately for the Hawks, the Lambs traded away the pick to the Redskins.

And yes, they got a helluva haul so let's hope the Lambs swing and miss on those extra draft picks.

Agree with everything here.

Plus, both Wilson and Kaep are on talented and balanced teams without glaring roster holes. RG3 would've gone to a very weak Rams team, who is only now starting to fill out it's roster even with the extra picks. Better for him to be in DC.

The value of the trade won't be know for a few more years. I choose not to worry about it or think what if.

Latest posts