Jeff fisher

gargantual

Reaction score
HawkHack":1hw9nysi said:
PlinytheCenter":1hw9nysi said:
Can't stand the guy. No trick plays for us next week I hope, I don't think Pete has that level of douchebaggery in him anyway. How about just an old-fashioned ass-kicking.
I agree that Fisher is a dirtbag. I actually dislike him even more than Harbaugh, who at least plays an honest game.
True. Wellllll, all except for that whistle. Still think Hairball orchestrated that.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":g4lejx3i said:
I think we end up doing a trick play on them just to get them back.
That, and I hope Carroll lets the players run the score up on his lame ass. :thfight7:

AgentDib

Reaction score
oly":2fufs9jq said:
Why hate on Jeff Fisher for his *SUCCESSFUL* trick plays against the Seahawks?
Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, shame on us. Fool us five times, then shame on you again.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
olyfan63":1e7wyy08 said:
Why hate on Jeff Fisher for his *SUCCESSFUL* trick plays against the Seahawks?
Isn't that what opponents are supposed to do, strengthen and sharpen us through the competition?
I guarantee all that got the attention of our special teams guys, and will most likely help us in "BIGGER" games when an opponent attempts trickery against us.

The deceptive punt return TD pointed out huge issues in punt coverage to fix.
The fake field goal TD showed Carroll a part of the rule book that we won't be asleep on any more.

A well-executed and successful trick play is a thing of beauty, to be admired.

Have we all forgotten about the 2012 season and TD passes from Sidney Rice, Golden Tate, and Marshawn Lynch?
That'd be just fine & dandy if he wasn't/doesn't/don't have his guys playing dirty Football.
What's their W/L record this Season?, that's what I'm talking about.
If you're resorting to dirty plays, and you still have that many losses, you are a shit-bag Coach.
And Y'all can do the "Admiration" gig if ya want, Me? I'd just feel dirty for doing it.

getnasty

Reaction score
olyfan63":z5j2vmd2 said:
davidonmi":z5j2vmd2 said:
I thought him sending out all those players from the RGIII trade against WAS was hilarious.
No better way for a mediocre team to show their superiority over another mediocre team

I enjoyed that too. It probably wasn't just Fisher; would think the St. Louis GM was in on it too.
At gametime, 'Skins had no idea that was what was going on, not that it matters. It was more like bragging to the Rams fan base that yes, the Rams did make the right choice.

The funny part to me is you got all those picks from the Skins and have done nothing with them.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
[/quote]
The funny part to me is you got all those picks from the Skins and have done nothing with them.[/quote]

Exactly. Also he has had top picks for how many hears he has been a loser coach? Has done nothing with it. They have some serious talent on that team. I think they will be the next San Francisco when Hardouch took over. Like Hardouch whomever takes over the Rams next will inherit lots of talent. They will just need to do better than Fisher which should not be to hard.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Rams couldn't beat the Giants at home. Rams have now officially turned into lambs. A Seahawk doesn't concern itself with the opinions of a lamb.

taco40

Reaction score
It's unfortunate to hear Seahawks fans wanting Pete and Co. stooping to the rams level. Not going to happen. The st. louis coach will always be a dirtbag, but maybe the Hawks can lead by example, something many Seahawks fans who here espouse acting classless could learn from.

Do you remember when Tate mocked the hot air coming from the Ram's safety last year? Pete took him aside and let him know in no uncertain terms that that was NOT the way the Hawks play.

To those who want to rub it in to the rams' faces: Raise your game. The Rams already have to look at their #4 out of 4 position in the NFC West standings and well continue to be under the delusion that they are better than Seattle because of their early home victory. What difference does it make?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":3mk1q2kx said:
is a Dbag. Look for many cheap shots and lots of whining. He is a dirty coach and I hope we are the final straw this year for his tenure. He is overrated. How nice would it be to send him out on a losing note?
This, this and this.

Tech Worlds":3mk1q2kx said:
I hate him. He is a cheap shot coach. His teams are always hitting late and trying to play that tough guy crap with us.

I hope he loses forever.

Thank you for asking
This, this and this as well.

Donn2390

Reaction score
rideaducati":32tm54af said:
Has an uncanny way of keeping a job. I've never seen a coach with such a poor track record keep his job for as long as he has. Poor Rams fans. All they have to look forward to each year is another losing record.
Having been a long time Rams season ticket holder until Georgia whisked them away from Anaheim in the middle of the night, seeing them fail is my fondest dream come true..
GO HAWKS.....

Hawks46

Reaction score
Like most here, I think Fisher is a dirtbag and has his team playing like a bunch of dirty bastards.

That said, I want to crush the soul out of that team. I just hope we get out with no injuries.

northseahawk

Reaction score
One of the worst coach. I bet he spends most if the week working on trick plays rather than a normal game plan. I mean look at the talent in that team and they still perform under .500 every year since he has come in. That's horrible coaching right there.

jding

Reaction score
Everyone hates on Harbaugh, but Fisher is the biggest dirt bag POS coach in the league. His teams always play dirty. How he keeps his job with constant sub-par results is amazing to me.

aawolf

Reaction score
We need to assume every punt will be a fake. Every field goal try will be a fake. Every kickoff will be an onside kick. And please, follow the ball every time we are on special teams.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
JSeahawks":21lmekvr said:
Gonna be throwing out all the tricks trying to play spoiler next week.

In football, it's next to impossible to fool teams twice with the same tricks. Pete and Brian Schneider will make sure none of that nonsense works this week.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I say we defer to 2nd half. Then we line up for the kickoff.

Then we do this...
jfxznjhx9qjxd8k4dw8d.gif

Latest posts