Jets @ Cards

hawk45

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":jcir9ugn said:
Fitz might be the worst QB in the NFL when he's forced to throw on the run.
Yeah they keep showing the third down play and gruden is slobbering on Peterson when the story was Fitzpatrick had to take two steps and just drilled it into the dirt. His man had a step.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I am loving the Jets constant pressure on Palmer, those backup Cards guards look shaky. Their secondary sure cant cover worth a crap though.

hawk45

Reaction score
Palmer itching to throw a pick here with the constant blitzing.

hawk45

Reaction score
Psst. Fitzpatrick. Throw at tharold Simon dummy.

hawk45

Reaction score
Some Pete Carroll clock management up in here.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I have the game on in the background, just looked up and my first thought was: looks like Christmas.

nanomoz

Reaction score
David Johnson is really, really shifty and quick for a guy with his size. Impressive. He's got very good vision, too. Damn. Hell of a third-round pick.

RedAlice

Reaction score
nanomoz":3g1o09la said:
David Johnson is really, really shifty and quick for a guy with his size. Impressive. He's got very good vision, too. Damn. Hell of a third-round pick.

Yes.

Wartooth

Reaction score
The Jets are just flat, they don't play well as a 'team', no fire.
They all looked bored and indifferent... Like their coach.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I'm Just glad I have him on my FF Team.. about 25 pts/game.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I just don't understand the rationale behind having a Fitzpatrick on your team as the starter.

You essentially are using a QB with no upside and a history of failure as the key cog in your team.

Fitzpatrick is not a starter. Worse, he is going to win you just enough games with the crappy teams to assure you never get a quality starter.

The Jets are horrendous, but part of that is the team clearly is aware they have no shot with Fitzpatrick so why bother? Now, admittedly, the other guy behind Fitz is terrible too but you don't pay starter money to a guy that is so bad 2-3 other fanbases still have PTSD from their time having to watch him as their QB.

It is like the guy goes from club to club shattering the hopes and dreams of any fans of the uniform he ends up wearing.

Polk738

Reaction score
looks like Palmer injured his hamstring, not looking good for next Sunday night on the short week.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Polk738":1v0o7r12 said:
looks like Palmer injured his hamstring, not looking good for next Sunday night on the short week.

Im sure he plays, they probably wanted him out anyways. He took some big shots late

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Ugh. The Seahawks will destroy the Cards next week. If only we could play against Gabbert, Winston and Fitzpatrick every week....

Latest posts