Jimmy Graham RUMORS

IronSaint

Reaction score
Crizilla":331q800f said:
can we trade him back to NO for Unger?

Nahhh, we'll keep Unger for another two years. Then we might let y'all have him in in 2020... when he's 33. 8)

jammerhawk":331q800f said:
Frankly hope he’s gone! Graham like Harvin was a hoped for magic bullet that the OC never figured out how to use.

Graham checked out last year and was done here, he was a wasted 1st rd. pick.

Don't feel so bad, we wasted the 1st rounder we got from y'all too. :lol:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":14uv05xu said:
MontanaHawk05":14uv05xu said:
chris98251":14uv05xu said:
Montana worries about losing 10 TD's, I'm more optimistic about scoring much, much more in quarters 1 - 3 then 10 TD's.

What is your basis for that optimism?

A better scheme, and a better O line Coach, and a OC that knows how to use his personnel.

Not to mention were going to have to be more aggressive on offense with the future of the defense having to get up to the level they need to be. Were going to be losing some people, who is a question mark still.

Truly hope so!

Beren

Reaction score
Njoku flashed well for a rookie TE last year, doubt they'd be interested.

Maybe the Jets though?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
In the category of entirely predictable rumors...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/973234614033666049[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/973246544999743488[/tweet]

saroos

Reaction score
Anyone think we still may resign Jimmy ? He was still wearing a Seahawks hat over the weekend at the camp him and Njoku were holding. Him and Russ are best friends. I still think there may be a chance he comes back.

Decimation

Reaction score
saroos":95rz4jdd said:
Anyone think we still may resign Jimmy ? He was still wearing a Seahawks hat over the weekend at the camp him and Njoku were holding. Him and Russ are best friends. I still think there may be a chance he comes back.

At the right price why not? I don’t think he signs with us though he seemed pretty checked out at times last season. Time will tell though.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
saroos":5r6nzzqs said:

It’s a “possibility”, and quite frankly, I’d love to see it happen.

Money would have to changed/moved around for it to work.

Slight chance at best but I’d be pleasantly surprised.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
saroos":1pp6b1bl said:

Not a chance in hell. Some pass-first team will offer him more than Seattle can afford right now.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":klfwvmxe said:
saroos":klfwvmxe said:

Not a chance in hell. Some pass-first team will offer him more than Seattle can afford right now.

Not so fast, Monty.

Not many places he can keep that Sea plane.

I think he’s happy in Seattle.

It’s not probable but you can’t say “no chance in Hell”

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
pmedic920":2l12lgd9 said:
MontanaHawk05":2l12lgd9 said:
saroos":2l12lgd9 said:

Not so fast, Monty.

I just did.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":23548pat said:
pmedic920":23548pat said:
MontanaHawk05":23548pat said:
saroos":23548pat said:

Not so fast, Monty.

I just did.

Ok then, that’s your opinion.

But the “fact” is, until he’s signed with another team, there is a “chance”.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
pmedic920":czp2adf7 said:
MontanaHawk05":czp2adf7 said:
pmedic920":czp2adf7 said:
MontanaHawk05":czp2adf7 said:

Not so fast, Monty.

I just did.

Ok then, that’s your opinion.

Which is what this thread asked for.

mrblitz

Reaction score
can we trade him for that thomas wr from new orleans? in that playoff game against the vikings, thomas played way bigger than his frame size, knocking out not 1, but 2 vikings defenders.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
RW wants him to stay. That's the only reason the front office has been circling the possibility.

Some of the more troublesome personality weeds have been removed from the team which I think Graham had issues with. That might add another layer of "I might stay" to the scenario.

At the end of the day though it comes down to $$$. This is Jimmy's last go round for a biggish contract. He has to go where the money ultimately takes him.

He came back from a terrible injury and did well. Not great - but well which in itself was remarkable. He was never a smashmouth Gronk style TE - more a very big wideout receiver who was horribly misused for much of his time in Seattle.

If he stays great - if he goes I wish him well. He's a class act.

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't think Wilson or Graham are dictating anything at this point, this is Schotty, Carroll, and Norton.

warden

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":gz3pqr6f said:
Seymour":gz3pqr6f said:
Sgt. Largent":gz3pqr6f said:
MontanaHawk05":gz3pqr6f said:
Only three people in the league did it last year. I think five each year do it annually on average or something.

Also, we're probably jettisoning Paul Richardson's six touchdowns, so factor that in.

And finally, remember that even if we do (despite somehow being cash-strapped and pick-strapped) somehow recover those 16 TD's, that only gets us back to the level of our 2017 offense - which we all agree wasn't enough.

Didn't you hear, we're going back to running the ball to make up for all these lost TD's..................with no RB, no blocking TE, terrible blocking WR's and a horrible O-line.

We have no idea how good or bad the oline is or will be. You cannot go by what Fable put on the field, that is for damn sure. Only thing you can count on is, he brought out the worst in everyone.

Right now our starting O-line is Brown (if he doesn't hold out again), ???? at left guard, Britt, Pocic and Ifedi.

I don't care if the ghost of Vince Lombardi has risen from the grave and is now our O-line coach, that's not a good line.

I HOPE Solari with HOPEFULLY some free agent guard and/or tackle help will mean some improvement. But that's all you're peddling right now Seymour..............hope.

I would think Fanta would be our RT since we signed Brown.

IronSaint

Reaction score
mrblitz":14cg9gfw said:
can we trade him for that thomas wr from new orleans? in that playoff game against the vikings, thomas played way bigger than his frame size, knocking out not 1, but 2 vikings defenders.

You mean the one that repeatedly beat the Xavier Rhodes like a rented mule? Nahhh, he's going to be in black and gold for a long time. He's our stud, or as I read on a Carolina forum, a "big d*** receiver". :lol:

Anyway, how y'all going to trade someone to us that's not under contract? :stirthepot: