Jimmy Graham to work out with Russell Wilson this offseason

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Oh FFS, behind THAT swiss cheese O-Line, how many QB's would have done ANYTHING on this team? Very few.
People expect Pro Bowl level behind one of the worst O-Lines in the league? :?
Quite a few guys could have played a lot better last year. But magically, it's only Russ who gets all the flack. :2thumbs:

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3ulv4v9v said:
Anthony!":3ulv4v9v said:
vin.couve12":3ulv4v9v said:
Wilson doesn't suck, btw. He's just below elite, except for last year.

LOL

What's funny?

I mean...I know you are Anthony! and objectivity when it comes to RW is non existent, but surely you don't think he played at anywhere near an elite level last year do you?

Never said he did, but how many QBs ever played with all his injuries and did play at an elite level? Answer NONE. That is the point. FYI he was not saying just last year he said he is just below elite except for last year, in other words he does not think he is elite at all. That was the LOL was for, because once again the fact show that is incorrect

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Tical21":1c88ms0k said:
I've never had the pec, but I have had a high ankle (not exactly what we called it back then) and a level 2 sprained MCL. How he was walking the next few weeks is a mystery to me, but there's no way those he was still feeling anything on either one by week 10 or 11.

I could always be wrong, but I wouldn't think you'd find many observers watching Russ this past year that thought his decision making was better than above average at most, except maybe one.

LOL it take s6-8 weeks of not playing to get over them, so there is no way and Doug confirmed he was healthy last year at all.,

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
semiahmoo":3bk1hflb said:
vin.couve12":3bk1hflb said:

True. Could be elite, but last season was a step back.

Hoping for better this season.

Yeah a step back injuries had nothing to do with that at all, there in lies my issue with you, you always make digs or say things not supported by facts or leaving out crucial information, like ohh injuries. If he was healthy all year I might agree but with all the injuries he had sorry cant and none of the experts agree with you either.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Anthony!":3i3wyyd6 said:
semiahmoo":3i3wyyd6 said:
vin.couve12":3i3wyyd6 said:

Yeah a step back injuries had nothing to do with that at all, there in lies my issue with you, you always make digs or say things not supported by facts or leaving out crucial information, like ohh injuries. If he was healthy all year I might agree but with all the injuries he had sorry cant and none of the experts agree with you either.

RW did not have a major injury in 2016.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He clearly wasn't that same, running wise after that knee got toasted. Probably shouldn't even have been playing in a few games. Major enough to take away the biggest part of his game.

erik2690

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3cprqjox said:
seahawkfreak":3cprqjox said:
Oh Jezz. Russell Wilson did not have a MAJOR INJURY IN 2016.

STOP SAYING HE DID.

I don't need you freaking out and having a major injury over this situation. Like the major injury Wilson had in 2016.

PS- Russell Wilson had a major injury in 2016. Major injury!!!!

penihawk

Reaction score
The bromances on this board are borderline embarrassing. Some of you guys really need to get a handle on the over emotional attachment to players. Just wait for the day when the FO has to make some tough business decisions on fan favorites, heads will explode!

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":31rtdn9a said:
Anthony!":31rtdn9a said:
semiahmoo":31rtdn9a said:
vin.couve12":31rtdn9a said:

RW did not have a major injury in 2016.

LOL yes he did

Uncle Si

Reaction score
At this point "major" injury is subjective.

Let's move on.

chris98251

Reaction score
Anthony!":6omb9wfl said:
chris98251":6omb9wfl said:
Needs to throw it higher, that's a pick.

Its a back shoulder throw no higher needed

If you back peddle, which a defender on the corner would do since you don't jam a TE, and shadow him, and read the QB you step thru and pick that ball and it's a pick 6.

Easy for a DB to do, why higher would be better, DB could not anticipate the throw or step thru and go, he would have to contest the higher pass and Jimmy would have the advantage then.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
chris98251":d3ey4fv2 said:
Anthony!":d3ey4fv2 said:
chris98251":d3ey4fv2 said:

If you back peddle, which a defender on the corner would do since you don't jam a TE, and shadow him, and read the QB you step thru and pick that ball and it's a pick 6.

Easy for a DB to do, why higher would be better, DB could not anticipate the throw or step thru and go, he would have to contest the higher pass and Jimmy would have the advantage then.

Interesting, given he threw the same pass on the same route to two different people, I am pretty sure that they are working on back shoulder throws

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Give it up Anthony, no matter what, people have long since decided that Russ can't do anything right. And he somehow was horrible last year. He's fat, he's married blah blah blah.

It's like clapping with one hand trying to get your point across. When he plays his butt off this year, the same people will be cheering for the guy they hate. :2thumbs:

He clearly had an off year, but the injuries and that O Line was a huge part of it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Anthony!":34se29lu said:
chris98251":34se29lu said:
Anthony!":34se29lu said:
chris98251":34se29lu said:

Interesting, given he threw the same pass on the same route to two different people, I am pretty sure that they are working on back shoulder throws

That may be true, but as a former DB that play is a pick 6 if I see it coming and if I play off to defend the pass not stop the receiver from getting to his spot.

You have to remember in the corner the job is not to let a player get behind you, he is going to handed off by a LB or a Safety, most teams play a zone coverage down there. So your going to be watching the QB and for a player coming into your zone, at worst a rake between the arms is a incompletion, if seen a step thru like what Butler did. Why if it's higher and away the DB can't step thru since the Ball will be too high if Wilson throws it where a 6'7 guy can reach for it and a 6 foot or so DB can't .

Which could also be why Graham has so few Red Zone targets................

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
chris98251":361wjhht said:
Anthony!":361wjhht said:
chris98251":361wjhht said:
Anthony!":361wjhht said:
Interesting given you can clearly hear them say good, and you re tight in what you sY if the DB plays that way, but there will be instances were that throw will work, so they practiced it

That may be true, but as a former DB that play is a pick 6 if I see it coming and if I play off to defend the pass not stop the receiver from getting to his spot.

You have to remember in the corner the job is not to let a player get behind you, he is going to handed off by a LB or a Safety, most teams play a zone coverage down there. So your going to be watching the QB and for a player coming into your zone, at worst a rake between the arms is a incompletion, if seen a step thru like what Butler did. Why if it's higher and away the DB can't step thru since the Ball will be too high if Wilson throws it where a 6'7 guy can reach for it and a 6 foot or so DB can't .

Which could also be why Graham has so few Red Zone targets................

You know its always funny how everyone becomes an expert when I suits them That said you can clearly hear them say good so obvious they are working the bad shoulder. And there situations where that will work

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Anthony!":11oa7po7 said:
it take s6-8 weeks of not playing to get over them,

Nope. Not true even for non-professional athletes who lack the advanced rehab options that Wilson has access to.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Are you guys really critiquing this informal practice session video? Tell me you're not.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1g7jjnj1 said:
Anthony!":1g7jjnj1 said:

Nope. Not true even for non-professional athletes who lack the advanced rehab options that Wilson has access to.

Hmm some random guy on the net or the experts, hmmm i will go with the experts 6-8 weeks.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Crap.

Looks like Russ convinced Jimmy to bulk up with him.
2017 is a mess!

JaredLorenzen

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Anthony!":10i9w8q3 said:
bigskydoc":10i9w8q3 said:
Anthony!":10i9w8q3 said:

Hmm some random guy on the net or the experts, hmmm i will go with the experts 6-8 weeks.

Time to put up or shut up. Link to the "experts" who claimed 6-8 weeks recovery time for Wilson.

Latest posts