Jimmy Graham

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Jimmy is the embodiment of a Hawk player. Team guy. On a day where Dougie wasn't the main guy he sucked it up, even though missing practice this week and being "questionable" on the injury report.

He puts up this. Catches 6 passes for 113 yards out of 8 targets.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
How is anyone gonna be to stop this attack given all the other targets if they devote too much effort trying to cover just him?

What an absolute monster.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Back to back 100+ yard games....finally they are using him as they should. Now if they can throw to him in the red zone...then it will be perfect.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
The scary thing is that he's seemingly getting better and better. Even with Rawls out, I'm so excited about the offense right now. What a change a couple games make.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
hawkfan68":28wz30vw said:
Back to back 100+ yard games....finally they are using him as they should. Now if they can throw to him in the red zone...then it will be perfect.
But they might expect that! :stirthepot:

:D

Seymour

Reaction score
drdiags":15qjmunz said:
Wonder what the team does with his contract expiring after this season? Do they try to do an extension late in the season, tag him, try to re-sign and at what price point or let him walk? He may not be able to use the same argument he had with the Saints but I would imagine his agent will want compensation to be top-notch.

Keep up the good work. Glad to see him getting the production.

Keep him another year. His contract does NOT expire after this year, he's signed through 2017.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I like it that he's just another receiver(albeit, maybe the best)not a targeted receiver like he was early last year when our offense rather stalled because of that. Things are just fluid and flowing with our offense.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":3aq730i5 said:
How is anyone gonna be to stop this attack given all the other targets if they devote too much effort trying to cover just him?

What an absolute monster.

They can't. Our O will put up 24+ a game.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
The best thing about the last two games is that our OC seems to have finally worked out how to use such a weapon!

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":vqmqgqph said:
The best thing about the last two games is that our OC seems to have finally worked out how to use such a weapon!
You mean that fool old-wutizname?

Graham for sure dug him up from the back yard to rescusitate that corpse! :drool:

It all works together somehow but even if I am skeptical that RW was sent by God it's obvious that his and others' presence on this team is a true blessing for Seattle. Yes, for the coaches too.

bighawk

Reaction score
It is funny reading how some were ready to send him packing. Sometimes you just need a little patience.

RW92

Reaction score
I haven't seen a knee recovery like this since Paul George. Absolutely amazing.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
"I'm Jimmy" has had 2 back to back monster games, and he catches pretty much everything.

Finally used for the weapon he is.

Hawks46

Reaction score
drdiags":301sn94f said:
Wonder what the team does with his contract expiring after this season? Do they try to do an extension late in the season, tag him, try to re-sign and at what price point or let him walk? He may not be able to use the same argument he had with the Saints but I would imagine his agent will want compensation to be top-notch.

Keep up the good work. Glad to see him getting the production.

His compensation is already top notch. He's getting paid more than Gronk and is one of the top 3 highest paid TE's in the league.

I loved his game today. He blocked really well today as well. He still has problems with really physical DE's and LBers, but most TE's do in today's league. But most TE's don't have his size, speed and hands. He's still elite. The contract question is a good one.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
If Jimmy helps us win a second title he can be paid elite money. He brings talent and good attitude.
JS knows a good thing when he sees it.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":dlioykjs said:
If Jimmy helps us win a second title he can be paid elite money. He brings talent and good attitude.
JS knows a good thing when he sees it.

He's already being paid elite money.