Johnny football coming to seattle

Scottemojo

Reaction score
After TJ hangs em up, I hope Johnny is our backup QB of the future.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Threedee":3pwmdkwc said:
I have a soft spot for Cleveland, so I don't hate on Manziel. Plus, I remember how he won in Tuscaloser in 2012. Perhaps when they let him walk to Houston or Dallass next season, I will change my attitude.

I don't think they "let him walk". There's a huge market out there for quarterbacks, even one as dysfunctional as Manziel. As much as I don't like him, he has a big upside. Jerry Jones wanted him badly in the draft two years ago, and the only reason why he's not a Cowboy is that every other member of the Cowboy's brain trust didn't want him and convinced JJ to come to his senses. Part of the reason that the Browns are starting Manziel is to show case him in the event they decide they want to trade him.

I have a soft spot in my heart for Cleveland, too. They had one of the most loyal fan bases in the league and had their team taken from them anyway. If there is another team outside our Hawks that I would want to see win the SB, it would be the Browns.

But I have no love for Johnny Football. He's an alcoholic, a lying sack of chit that not only lied to his head coach himself, he tried to convince others to lie for him. Hevhas a severe entitlement problem. I hope we pound that ugly mug of his so deep into the carpet that they need a backhoe to extract him.

duckypoo

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3684zll1 said:
Johnny Manziel is like the Khloe Kardashian of the NFL. Has done squat yet gets unwarranted publicity. As matter of opinion, I don't believe Khloe or Johnny have done a squat but they probably should.
This is just poor research. Slightly-NSFW link goes here.

Everybody ready for Fish Throwing and a really tenuous b-roll segment on aTm and Seattle and how we pay for the 12th man trademark? Ugh. :pukeface:

James in PA

Reaction score
Johnny Foolball
dfb4ecc63c14720ea71979391d2e5208.jpg

Canhawks

Reaction score
This will be Johnny's view that he will be enjoying the game from.........
Johnny manziel

Barthawk

Reaction score
Aros":18k992k6 said:
I have respect for JF a bit...I think he's a loose cannon which can be a good or bad thing.

But his first time in Century Link with our playoff lives on the line?

LOL. Please.

I like the kid. I watched him play in HS down here in South Texas and he invigorated an A&M program in the SEC.

He will not have a good day on Sunday.

Seymour

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1ulh73p1 said:
Of all the games on the Schedule this is the one I am least worred about having a starting RB. Johnny is going to throw 3 or 4 picks and we are going to sack him like 5 times. I'm sure Bennett can't wait to crush him.

Bennett is hobbling around in a walking boot today and is questionable. They may be better off letting him sit if there is still any question on his health.

olyfan63

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2x1mx4na said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/FantasyDouche/status/676926875944513537[/tweet]

One good preview deserves another.
That was the video preview.
Here is the audio preview for Manziel's visit from Kam during a scramble. Just need to match it up with the right video.

[youtube]fZR1enV7rh4[/youtube]

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
We to carefull how we approach this game not looking past this game with the injury s. We have
We have. No we are not going to lose but we have to be carefull.

marko358

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":1yamnv0d said:
We to carefull how we approach this game not looking past this game with the injury s. We have
We have. No we are not going to lose but we have to be carefull.
staregonk.gif

nanomoz

Reaction score
Johnny Shithead is going to leave Seattle with bruises--physically and emotionally.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Seymour":2zqcpqoq said:
Wenhawk":2zqcpqoq said:
Of all the games on the Schedule this is the one I am least worred about having a starting RB. Johnny is going to throw 3 or 4 picks and we are going to sack him like 5 times. I'm sure Bennett can't wait to crush him.

Bennett is hobbling around in a walking boot today and is questionable. They may be better off letting him sit if there is still any question on his health.

Bennett's issue is a toe, and it has been ongoing all year. That said, we do have Clark and we're favored by 14 against the Browns. This would be a good game to sit him.

marko358

Reaction score
Hawks46":2s3vvpht said:
Seymour":2s3vvpht said:
Wenhawk":2s3vvpht said:

Bennett's issue is a toe, and it has been ongoing all year. That said, we do have Clark and we're favored by 14 against the Browns. This would be a good game to sit him.

Chancellor likely to sit as well.

Latest posts