Josh Gordon

tersal

Reaction score
Waiting for Roger Goodell to reinstate, however, now wondering do the Hawks really need him. Russ probably cannot perform any better thus far. Perhaps for depth, I guess. David Moore really delivering more than expected thus far.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Rare talent. Is David Moore X 3 if he can stay clean. Hawks will need 30 /game and Flash can help a lot with that.

Elemas

Reaction score
Dorsett doesn't appear to be coming back anytime soon.

While I'm excited for Moore and Swain, a healthy/clean Gordon would be a great #3.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Why not rotate him through and keep our deep threats fresh?

Imagine fresh DK and Lockett against gassed defenders.

John63

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2jbext2j said:
Why not rotate him through and keep our deep threats fresh?

Imagine fresh DK and Lockett against gassed defenders.

This.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
He's the recipient of quite possibly the seven most ballyhooed receptions in the history of the NFL, but that said, I'd love to have him. It's not like he'll be expensive, he can still play, and Moore and Swain have yet to prove consistent threats.

nategreat

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3ru8r8yi said:
He's the recipient of quite possibly the seven most ballyhooed receptions in the history of the NFL, but that said, I'd love to have him. It's not like he'll be expensive, he can still play, and Moore and Swain have yet to prove consistent threats.

You know the hawks already re-signed him right? Just waiting on official reinstatement, but he's currently already a Seahawk. Now let's get this show on the road.

hawks85

Reaction score
nategreat":2uhyek8n said:
MontanaHawk05":2uhyek8n said:

You know the hawks already re-signed him right? Just waiting on official reinstatement, but he's currently already a Seahawk. Now let's get this show on the road.

I have this weird feeling Gordon won't be back until around week 8 or up.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Is he able to practice, or participate in team activities? It wouldn't be bad to have him get some team reps, and be ready to go down the stretch. Seems like he reported to the VMAC, but I didn't think he could participate while suspended.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I wonder if he would already be back if he played for one of the media worshipping teams like the Cowpokes, Pats or 39ers :stirthepot:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2drgd0mp said:
I wonder if he would already be back if he played for one of the media worshipping teams like the Cowpokes, Pats or 39ers :stirthepot:

I believe he is not reinstated because the Seahawks played the Pats last Sunday and Cowboys this week. I'm pretty sure he will get reinstated next week. Goodell is favoring his good ol' boys club members - Robert Kraft and Jerry Jones.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, as crazy it sounds, I wouldn't doubt it one bit. The world would crumble to the ground if the precious Cowboys or Pats lost a game. Oh the horror...…...

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3bzaf54l said:

He's already on the roster, just on the reserve suspended list.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1qpbdgz2 said:
MontanaHawk05":1qpbdgz2 said:

He's already on the roster, just on the reserve suspended list.

I forgot this, thanks.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1ujev0zk said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1308879101944528902[/tweet]

This is one of the most annoying aspects to the league. No freaking timelines. They make billions and they can't even hire someone to keep the suspensions vetted in a timely fashion.