JSN.. What we are looking for..

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Good to see others are finally catching on. JSN will be considered our best WR by end of season. I say this as a HUGE DK fan.

You might not be wrong. If he's as good as advertised, Tyler might be the #3 from here on out. That's not a bad problem to have.

warden

Reaction score
I have only watched this kid play in one game. That was the Rose bowl a couple years ago. Her this kid is on the big stage playing the most important game of his young career and he played like a grown man playing against a pee wee football team. It was the best college performance by a player that I have ever seen. Injury the following year had him drop to us at the twenty spot. We really need some one like him to complement Lockett and Metcalf. Me thinks the football gods where smiling on us

BigMeach

Reaction score
How do you defend that play? You either commit pass interference or hold before hand? If you can place a dart like that over his head and he can nab it with one hand... good luck defenses.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
My only thoughts about the whole thing is JSN is a #3 right now and limited opportunities. I guess i'm curious as to how much impact he can possibly have in that roll. Especially on a supposed run first team. He'll be fine, but to expect huge numbers is probably out of the question.

I guess if he really impresses in camp, he will expel Tyler of some plays which again, isnt a bad thing with keeping him fresh and so forth. Bottom line is I just dont know what we have in this kid and i'm anxious to find out.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
My only thoughts about the whole thing is JSN is a #3 right now and limited opportunities. I guess i'm curious as to how much impact he can possibly have in that roll. Especially on a supposed run first team. He'll be fine, but to expect huge numbers is probably out of the question.

I guess if he really impresses in camp, he will expel Tyler of some plays which again, isnt a bad thing with keeping him fresh and so forth. Bottom line is I just dont know what we have in this kid and i'm anxious to find out.
Even if he's in on third down only, he'll get plenty of looks. Move the chains, rinse, repeat. Sustaining drives will be this dudes bread and butter.

Latest posts