Just a brutal season

SeeHocks

Reaction score
Hawks are not having a great season but I'm still enjoying the season. It was a great game... wish the Hawks would have won it but they played the Niners tough... there is no quit in this team.

I liked the way Lock played. If they would have given him some time to throw the ball things would have been different. D made some cool plays I just think this Niner team is going to win it all.

MAN... I CAN'T STAND THE NINERS!! LOL

LTH
You sound like Petey!

LOL

cymatica

Reaction score
It's not over yet... but I keep having these thoughts that some how the Hawks make the playoffs and bounce SF. It would be poetic justice. Probably not going to happen but man it would be sweet if it did
Pete has proven he is incapable of out coaching his divisional rivals, or any good coach for that matter. I would say there's 0% chance he would beat SF if by some miracle they win out and make the playoffs.

Reaction score
I knew this was going to be a tough game. You guys had your backs against the wall, and the Niner’s were tired from that Eagles win. Very happy for the win though.

By the way, I think Lock is better than Geno. I’m not saying he is the answer for your team at the QB position, but I think Geno is a one trick pony.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
I'm really curious how this team bounces back vs the Eagles...
Beating Philly would be awesome. 1 because I can rip on my family and friends who are Iggles fans. And 2 , cuz it's like giving the finger to all the assholes at the philly stadiums over the years who gave me a hard time.
As far as the chance of that happening ? Uh well, odds are against it. The offense should be able to hang in there, but the defense is just so bad. I'd guess we go in at double digit underdogs for the second game in a row.

renofox

Reaction score
Beating Philly would be awesome. 1 because I can rip on my family and friends who are Iggles fans. And 2 , cuz it's like giving the finger to all the assholes at the philly stadiums over the years who gave me a hard time.
As far as the chance of that happening ? Uh well, odds are against it. The offense should be able to hang in there, but the defense is just so bad. I'd guess we go in at double digit underdogs for the second game in a row.
Give Lock a full week of starter reps and the odds go from 0.01 to 0.1.

Hey! That's 10x better odds!

Polk738

Reaction score
By this point the Seahawks are just completely outclassed within the division the Niners are loaded everywhere on both sides of the ball but if I could point to one move that really set the team back I would say it was the trade for Jamal Adams, giving up that much draft capital for a player that has been mostly injured and even when he is on the field has been mostly underwhelming and then with Diggs poor play it has only escalated the problem, along with very poor drafts for the defense up until 2021.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Bouncing Back? LOLOL
Yeah... I'm looking forward to this game...I didn't think the Hawks would beat the niners but I think their is a chance they might beat the Eagles... maybe.