Just remember last year we were 0-2 at this point

nash72

Reaction score
12 points against the mediocre Dolphins and a measly 3 against the Rams who the 49ers just pasted and put up 28 against. Yeah, i'm a bit concerned. Out of the entire NFL, I can't think of an offense thats even close to being as bad as we are. The Rams maybe,,,,,oh wait,,,,. Good teams (heck average teams) don't lose games 9-3 to the likes of the Rams.

Anybody else have the feeling that Rawls will never be healthy? Just something to ponder.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Last year our bugaboo through the first 2 weeks that eventually lingered throughout the season was the inability for the defense to hold a lead down the stretch.

The defense looks good, the offense will come around.

12thbrah

Reaction score
I think we are all let down right now considering this same offense was lighting it up the 2nd half of last season. Except for the OL we have basically the same weapons and everyone now is like WTF happened?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":36jr0qeu said:
SlickRick":36jr0qeu said:
Optimistic thought of the day, seahawks should beat the 49ers, to go up 2-1next week, lets put this nightmare behind us

Didn't the niners dominate the Rams? And put up a fight against the panthers?

No cakewalk there.

Yea, I'm honestly not so sure we beat the Niners. They have a different DC and I'm not sure Bevell can adjust to that.

My optimistic point so far is pass protection on the OL looks much better than at this point last year. If these guys improve like they do every year, we'll be in good shape. Hell, we might be able to keep 3 guys in the same spot going into next year.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Could it be the 9ers looked good on offense yesterday because the Panthers D has come back down to earth? The Panthers D didn't look like world beaters either opening night against Trevor Seimen (or whatever his name is). Find solace that the Seahawks defense looks just as good as ever and Wilsons not 100%. We need to ride out the storm going into the bye. 2-2 is realistic expectation going into the bye. I have absolute faith the Seahawks will pull together a complete offensive performance next week. They've done it so much in the past.

seahawksny

Reaction score
And we scored close to a combined 50 points.
weve scored 15

Major Difference

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Right now with our 5 "rookies" on the OL I have lost faith that we can be a powerhouse this year. Man, I never thought I would feel this defeated in Week 2 but there you have it.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
12thbrah":cx921p71 said:
I think we are all let down right now considering this same offense was lighting it up the 2nd half of last season. Except for the OL we have basically the same weapons and everyone now is like WTF happened?

We schemed at the second half of last year better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kf3339

Reaction score
SlickRick":3t84jijs said:
Optimistic thought of the day, seahawks should beat the 49ers, to go up 2-1next week, lets put this nightmare behind us

Right now we are seriously looking at going 1-3 before the break in our schedule. This team looks like complete crap on offense. Even our defense has issues a real offense will exploit.

This is going to get a lot worse before hopefully getting better. But it may have then be too late for the season. Just have a bad feeling about the team right now.