Just thought you guys would get a kick out of this thread

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BuddyRyans46":vn4n8j44 said:
The Niners fans are a cocky bunch preparing for the game on Sunday. For those of you who don't feel like perusing the thread, here's a sample:

"I can't wait!!! Their OL has been lookin like poo. If that overrated Haitian midget RW wasn't so slippery, they'd be in big trouble. 9ers will dominate. Its on like Donkey Kong Without further ado!!!! The Panthers held Marshawn Lynch in check and rattled the overrated midget. We need to do the same thing to them against a noisy Hawk fanbase. Niners gonna screw these roid rage cheaters up! Oh, and hail the 12th Man! They are going to pay!"

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... GEV2SvM.99
And they wonder why we have to say "42-13" to bring them down to earth!

OP
OP
BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
drdiags":3ubo774n said:
Well at least one of the two team's fans will have to pipe down after Sunday night. Both sides have been jaw-jacking since ..., well a long time. Somebody is partying and somebody is feeling in the dumps come Sunday night. I am sure you can find similar stuff when the Bears meet the Packers.

BTW, masked f-bombs are treated just like the spelled word or used to be so just keep that in mind in case you weren't aware. The mods may have changed that rule but you can find out by visiting our FAQ forum. Just a tip.

Dr.Diags, thanks for the tip. I hadn't realized that. Didn't mean to offend anyone with the copied and pasted post. Thanks.

Seeker

Reaction score
OMG
c-dubs avatar, its just.... BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

bellyfat

Reaction score
Couldn't last 15 seconds :roll: , they got a lot of classless fans. Really can't stand these people!

OP
OP
BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
bellyfat":21baslud said:
Couldn't last 15 seconds :roll: , they got a lot of classless fans. Really can't stand these people!

bellyfat, I agree with you on that! Did you read some of those posts??!!!

muxpux

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":hw4vev8d said:
And they wonder why we have to say "42-13" to bring them down to earth!

haha, reminds me of high school. we beat our cross town rivals one year 42-0 and rode that taunt for a couple years. t-shirts, chants, the whole nine. ahhh, high school...

strohmin

Reaction score
Man I can't wait to destroy those arrogant bums again.

TJH

Reaction score
bellyfat":3hyjq510 said:

Have you ever read our forum? We are in no way better.

John_Redcorn

Reaction score
TJH":2sxa07ok said:
bellyfat":2sxa07ok said:

Have you ever read our forum? We are in no way better.
Ppl let stuff bother em too much. I dont go to webzone but first glance of that thread tells me its highly populated with younger and less mature fans. Heck a decent 49er fan doesnt even want to read all that crap so a fan of another team shouldnt even pay it any mind.

Your right though its the same here, and even on the 49ers official board, but kudos to those mods, they keep stuff clean at least.

Admittedly i signed up here for access to the shack... You guys have some funny posters here. Just seem to find myself posting over morning coffee for some reason.

tomahawk

Reaction score
I work with a niners fan and he asked yesterday - "what happened to your great offense, only 12 on the Panthers?" in a sarcastic tone. I simply asked him "what happened to your great defense - they hung 28 on you at home?" He had nothing more to say.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
If you look hard enough you'll find this kind of thing on either board. There is the realistic fan, then there is the fan living in fantasy land.

Looking forward to a very good game, both of our teams have a lot to live up to, not just the hype we put on ourselves but now we have gotten what we asked for. The media has all spot lights on both of us.

Hoping to see some straight up football, no screwed up refs calls, no season or career ending injuries, just a well fought game.

nsport

Reaction score
It's fun to poke at the angry bear and see what he does... fact is, this is going to be a damn good game.

SF's success they had against GB will likely not happen against the LOB - so I hope they're ready to grind out the run - which did not look great against a so-so GB defense. Our team is a great (and favorable) matchup to that team... I think that Pete/John really felt burned by Harbaugh the first few times playing him with his crappy-ass attitude and continual whining and have built their team specifically to beat SF and to temper the success of big receivers like Larry Fitzgerald. I bet they feel that the season is a success if they wipe that smug look off Harbaugh's face.... What's your deal, man!?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
BuddyRyans46":30i2ggdy said:
Its on like Donkey Kong Without further ado!!!!

This is the kind of grammatical excellence we've grown to expect from 49'er fan. "I have a dream, ask not what you can do for ur city, but fear something something!!!!!!!!! YEAH GO NINERS WOOOO!"

Latest posts