Just want the season to be over already

A

Anonymous

Not that I'm looking to see the Seahawks lose....quite the opposite in fact. I'm just tired of wishing Saturday would hurry up so we can get to watch the game every weekend. I just want to have a full weekend again....but I'm more than willing to wait a few more weeks to have that. What an exciting season it has been. :)

Throwdown

Reaction score
Mannnnn what the hell you want it to end for? We got nothing else to look forward too when its all said and done, ENJOY THIS!

12th_Bob

Reaction score
No way, this is the third most successful season in Seattle history so far, don't want it to end!

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

lol I think you guys are taking it the wrong way. Of course I want the Seahawks to win....it's just agony every Saturday having to wait it out before we can see them play every weekend.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Largefarva":3t0vvxrj said:
lol I think you guys are taking it the wrong way. Of course I want the Seahawks to win....it's just agony every Saturday having to wait it out before we can see them play every weekend.

You might need a hobby, bruh.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
And when it's over you will be all anxious for next season to begin.

This doesn't happen very often, and I am savoring it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Savor every millisecond of it. We spend the majority of our lives waiting for the off-season to end and get on with the season. I hear what you're saying but I wouldn't trade this feeling with the other 24 fanbases around the league that are already filling up their draft forums.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Yeah I hear you guys...it was just a funny thought a little bit ago when I realized that this season all I could do on Saturdays is think about the upcoming game. Even more so the last few weeks. This season has been unbelievable for sure. I'm enjoying it more than '05 by far.

schkoot

Reaction score
Perhaps I am alone in contemplating this, but f we are going to lose, it would probably be best to have it happen in this round; rather than having to hear the endless taunting of 49ers, Packers fans (assuming we lose in the NCFC game). If we lose the SB, we are the two-time SB chumps. I personally will love the success we have earned this year, but if we beat ATL we HAVE to run the table for our honor.

edogg23

Reaction score
I am the opposite. I am dreading this season coming to an end!

hawker84

Reaction score
i hate that this season is almost over, what's next the Mariners? :pukeface: No thanks, give me 3 more weeks of this please....

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to my productivity going back up. I'm a disaster in terms of work lately. My lurking on this site has skyrocketed. But I'm willing to "suffer" the lack of productivity for a few more weeks ;)

hawker232

Reaction score
To me, this is the most entertaining season I've ever witnessed as a fan. From the Wilson's progression, to Sherman talking everybody's ear off, this has definitely been a magical season. Looking forward to our next three games! :229031_cheers: