Justin Smith out this week

HansGruber

Reaction score
Marvin49":358r5i75 said:
loafoftatupu":358r5i75 said:
Sourdough #49":358r5i75 said:
Peacocking? Is that what Pete does on the sidelines of games? I was always curious what Hawk fans called it. As far as the scores yes those were two great home regular season games for your fan base. As far as the NFCCG game great win. Sherman made a hell of a play at the end. Anything else you need to beat your chest over?

Heh... The Niners last 3 visits to the Clink have essentially been national embarrassments or chokes. Whether it was 42-13, Kamtrack laying out Davis for the second time or CK running off the field pouting because he choked. It wasn't just one play. It was a 4th and 7 hard count that the Niners KNEW was coming when Smith's stupidity took over. The inability of the Uber-Talented Niner LBers to tackle Beast Mode on a long TD run. It was yet another strip sack of KaeperSpaz, followed by a his 5th pick to the Seahawks in 2013 alone. It was the icing on the cake.

I wonder if Niner Nation would be beating their chests if they did what the Hawks did? Nah....... :sarcasm_off:

Yeah....Seahawks have the upper hand right now so can't really saw much. As a Niner fan, just gotta eat it this year and hope for better outcomes next year.

Shouldnt be too hard. Y'all have had years of practice.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Fudwamper":5vxjqbno said:
Sourdough #49":5vxjqbno said:
I think you ought to look at your post again. Because you clearly don't understand who gets what in this rivalry.

Packers, Cowboys, and Giants are considered my Niners rivals. Beating us in one NFC Championship doesn't come close to what those 3 have have done . Sorry to burst your bubble. Congrats on your first Lombardi and welcome to the club :D
To bad none of those teams or fans consider you their rivals. They might have in the 90s or 80s but they have not seen you for 20 years.

I would put money says Packers and Giants fans say otherwise. If you cant remember football before 2013, in Jan 22 2012 Kyle Williams and the Giants beat 49ers in a very tough fought matchup in the NFC Championship and Kap has pretty much beat the Pack himself the last 2 years both at home and away in 5 degree temperatures on Sep 9, 2012 and Jan. 5, 2014.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3k4otig1 said:
loafoftatupu":3k4otig1 said:
I wonder if Niner Nation would be beating their chests if they did what the Hawks did? Nah....... :sarcasm_off:

Yeah, the 9ers haven't won in Seattle since 2011 and the Hawks haven't won in S.F. since 2008. Of course both fanbases ignore the corrolaries while beating their chests about these things.

AIl I care about is Lombardis and we just won one while that pathetic gaggle of chokers in Santa Clara haven't done squat since New Kids on the Block were the top-selling cassette tapes down at Sam Goody.

And just to put some perspective on how outdated that is, I couldn't even type cassette on my phone because it kept trying to auto correct. Cassette isn't even in its dictionary.

Hell, people didn't even have cell phones the last time yall won anything.

The best part is that your window just closed and now we get to watch and laugh as Harbaugh does his best Singletary impression while collapsing into a giant nothing of failure and coulda-beens.

Enjoy it bitch

HansGruber

Reaction score
Marvin49":1eemx5a6 said:
Man I hate to do this.....

...but come on Niner fans. They got it this year. They've been waiting a long time to hold this one over us. Give it up.

As for Rivals....Seattle is the Niners biggest rival RIGHT NOW, but historically, its not even close. Cowboys. Giants. Packers. Those are the big ones.

That can change if this rivalry continues, but it's not there yet.

You lame busters are the only ones who care about history. Cuz that's all you got.

Kiss the ring bitch

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
HansGruber":705m6mco said:
Popeyejones":705m6mco said:
loafoftatupu":705m6mco said:

Yeah, the 9ers haven't won in Seattle since 2011 and the Hawks haven't won in S.F. since 2008. Of course both fanbases ignore the corrolaries while beating their chests about these things.

AIl I care about is Lombardis and we just won one while that pathetic gaggle of chokers in Santa Clara haven't done squat since New Kids on the Block were the top-selling cassette tapes down at Sam Goody.

And just to put some perspective on how outdated that is, I couldn't even type cassette on my phone because it kept trying to auto correct. Cassette isn't even in its dictionary.

The best part is that your window just closed and now we get to watch and laugh as Harbaugh does his best Singletary impression while collapsing into a giant nothing of failure and coulda-beens.

Enjoy it bitch

Why did the window close when we have a better roster and easier schedule this year?

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
HansGruber":1vh82cwb said:
You lame busters are the only ones who care about history. Cuz that's all you got.

Kiss the ring bitch

Yes, as a fan I do care about the history of my team, however I doubt I am going out on limb thinking I am a minority in this one. Ask any Bulls, Steelers, Yankees, ect. fan if they care about history. Guess what the US prides itself of, its history, you bought the DVD of you winning the Superbowl right? Well that is soon to be history. Hell its why we have holidays and photo albums...

While were on this topic, tell me about Seattle's rich sports history.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":2oc9mc1l said:
HansGruber":2oc9mc1l said:

Kiss the ring bitch

Yes, as a fan I do care about the history of my team, however I doubt I am going out on limb thinking I am a minority in this one. Ask any Bulls, Steelers, Yankees, ect. fan if they care about history. Guess what the US prides itself of, its history, you bought the DVD of you winning the Superbowl right? Well that is soon to be history. Hell its why we have holidays and photo albums...

I bought mine on Blu Ray.

Did you buy a DVD back when you won your last Super Bowl? Hint, DVD's were invented after you won your last Super Bowl.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":1deogspd said:
RolandDeschain":1deogspd said:
Don't worry, Sourdough & FriscosFinest. Once we have booted your asses out of another couple of NFCCGs over the next few years and gotten another couple of rings, we'll surpass all your historical rivals on the hate list. We're a division foe, it'll be way more bitter than when the Cowboys & such were doing it to you.

Whether they admit it or not, or whether Seattle has earned it, or whether it's because of some asshat hawk fans (there are some, I know I'm shocked too :sarcasm_off: ), our team IS in their heads and they view them as a threat.. No doubt. I don't believe there would be as much hate as there is if it weren't true.

Having said that, I used to like the niners but now, I just want to see them get smashed as much as possible and most of that stems from the amount of unknowledgeable, ignorant and childish posts I see on FB and in forums. There are some that know their sh** but it seems rare... Online anyway. But I do see a lot of the same from some internet hawk fans. Oh well it's the way of internet trolls I guess.

I missed this earlier, Seattle has indeed earned everything. They have the leagues respect including most reasonable 49er fans and players. Vernon Davis just gave mad props to Wilson saying he thought he was the best QB last year. Seattles secondary is top in the league and Wilson can extend plays better than almost anyone. Add in the threat that Harvin brings when healthy, the ground and pound of Lynch and Michael, and I assure you all eyes are on the North West. As far as the FB posts after articles online I agree, I have to scroll through the homers quite a bit to see an intelligent response from either fan base in general.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":374lhxb6 said:
Sourdough #49":374lhxb6 said:
HansGruber":374lhxb6 said:

Kiss the ring bitch

Did you buy a DVD back when you won your last Super Bowl? Hint, DVD's were invented after you won your last Super Bowl.

I just watch them on TV on one of the sports channels when they are running dynasty series.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":qsi63mv9 said:
bigtrain21":qsi63mv9 said:
Sourdough #49":qsi63mv9 said:
HansGruber":qsi63mv9 said:

Kiss the ring bitch

I just watch them on TV on one of the sports channels when they are running dynasty series.

Wouldn't that be more relevant on the History channel?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
HansGruber":19ezkxef said:
[

I was stupid enough to get one. I thought it would be cool. Magnolia Hi-Fi installed it in my car, it had a big amplifier type object in the rear and a handset up front, with a wire.

Then I got my first bill. So... that was wasted money.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1o8rjxk2 said:

If you consider it that important in History to run along side all the WWII series :th2thumbs:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Ooh, how bout this.

The last time the Niners won a Super Bowl my parents gave me a 54" ProScan projection TV as a wedding present. It weighed about 400 pounds, took 3 delivery guys to get it in the house and had composite cables and two coax connections!

It literally showed up the day of the SD/SF Super Bowl. It was state of the art stuff.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":tu9taa7u said:
bigtrain21":tu9taa7u said:

If you consider it that important in History to run along side all the WWII series :th2thumbs:

Was this you celebrating your latest Super Bowl victory?

3atazedu.jpg

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":174tdlot said:
Sourdough #49":174tdlot said:
bigtrain21":174tdlot said:

3atazedu.jpg

Honestly I wasn't that old, but I would gladly take that hairline now.....

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":23j3vcb9 said:
Ooh, how bout this.

The last time the Niners won a Super Bowl my parents gave me a 54" ProScan projection TV as a wedding present. It weighed about 400 pounds, took 3 delivery guys to get it in the house and had composite cables and two coax connections!

It literally showed up the day of the SD/SF Super Bowl. It was state of the art stuff.

So for how many years as a Seahawlks fan did you have Superbowl blue balls?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":3j71juc4 said:
bigtrain21":3j71juc4 said:
Sourdough #49":3j71juc4 said:
bigtrain21":3j71juc4 said:

3atazedu.jpg

Honestly I wasn't that old, but I would gladly take that hairline now.....

In 1995, I witnessed the Mariners come back from 13 and half games in late august and go on to beat the Yankees in the divisional series. It was really awesome. That seems so long ago and that hadn't happened when you won your last Super Bowl. I can't imagine having to brag about a Super Bowl won that long ago and bring that up in arguments to try to state your case.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":y4oksa4f said:
In 1995, I witnessed the Mariners come back from 13 and half games in late august and go on to beat the Yankees in the divisional series. It was really awesome. That seems so long ago and that hadn't happened when you won your last Super Bowl. I can't imagine having to brag about a Super Bowl won that long ago and bring that up in arguments to try to state your case.

I have watched plenty of sobering seasons since 94, I am not a braggart and you won't find me ever throwing 5 rings in someones face.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":bkvd05q7 said:
bigtrain21":bkvd05q7 said:
Sourdough #49":bkvd05q7 said:
HansGruber":bkvd05q7 said:

Kiss the ring bitch

That's pretty much what I meant. The niner fans I know in person (family and some friends) are no where near most online. The same goes for hawk fans. There are a lot of homers but it's the way of sports I guess.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score

While were on this topic, tell me about Seattle's rich sports history.[/quote]

Did you buy a DVD back when you won your last Super Bowl? Hint, DVD's were invented after you won your last Super Bowl.[/quote]

I just watch them on TV on one of the sports channels when they are running dynasty series.[/quote]

That's pretty much what I meant. The niner fans I know in person (family and some friends) are no where near most online. The same goes for hawk fans. There are a lot of homers but it's the way of sports I guess.[/quote]

Whoops, my iPad and I grabbed wrong quote.. Sorry