Kaep in trouble???? Investigated for incident in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Rocket":3dhzpsba said:
I'm most interested as to who owned the bong and the pot... those are definitive and they should have been pee-tested the day after the incident at worst for the LEAGUE, not the cops.

Even if Kaep pisses dirty for weed, I doubt he's far enough in the substance abuse program for it to register anything. You have to piss hot several times before a suspension comes into play.

HawkWow

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1lxec2pf said:
BlackSabbath":1lxec2pf said:
Even if nothing comes out of this, Shame on Kap, Patton and Lockette to put themselves in this position. When you are a celeb and in the limelight all the time, don't make yourself a target. I know they are pretty much kids but.......!
I say give them the benefit of the doubt until it's more than a he said she said situation.

Absolutely. I'm no Kaep fan, but fair is fair.

Based on what we know thus far, I won't be surprised if further information proves the young lady to be a hooker, or at the least a groupie, and I mean no offense in saying that.

Regardless, she would do well to make better decisions going forward. At this point, I can't even say that about the 3 stooges. They smoked some pot and had some drinks with a willing young lady. I'd call that Friday night.

The above aside, I wonder how much York paid her for this. Likely saved the club several million, no matter the outcome, and probably without doing any irreparable damage to Kaep or Patton. 49er fans should be giddy over this.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Unless this girl was wearing a turtle costume, I'm fairly certain that her virtue is safe with Kraeperdink.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Laloosh":2vuewa48 said:
Unless this girl was wearing a turtle costume, I'm fairly certain that her virtue is safe with Kraeperdink.

Wanna' know how twisted Niner nation is? I told my 9er neighbor the story and the first thing she asked was "who was the lucky chick"? Barf.

At that time, I hadn't heard the entire story and just said I'd be surprised if it was a "chick".

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3jm2yxd8 said:
5_Golden_Rings":3jm2yxd8 said:
Man wakes up and has no idea how he got there: Wild night.

Woman wakes up and has no idea how she got there: I WAS RAPED!

Spare me. She passed out, they freaked out and took her to a hospital. Thanks, Feminist programming.

The girls of Steubenville, Torrington, Vanderbilt... hell nearly every town in America... are very happy for your support

jesus christ...

there isnt even any indication she said the word rape

I'm sorry. Rape is a horrible thing. But REGRET is not rape. No one said date rape doesn't happen. But many times "date rape" is consensual sex after drinking, something people have been doing for thousands of years, which then turns into rape in the morning.

In any case, no rape occurred here. Sex didn't even occur, according to the girl (unless it was Lockette or Patton). But I'm just sick of this sh*t from extremist feminists where everything is rape (even penetrative consensual sex in some cases; but getting drunk and f*cking someone you normally wouldn't IS NOT F*CKING RAPE!). There are gross double standards on the topic of date rape. My own brother got "date raped" by a serial "date rapist" from his crowd (she repeatedly hangs out at parties, waits till a guy is passed out drunk, slaps his johnson around and then screws him. Happens often. No one ever files a police report.). He got MADE FUN OF for this by all his friends (haha you got raped by the fat chick). There is a double standard in our society when it comes to the topic of date rape, and it always errs on the side of rape- the man is always judged guilty in the eyes of society simply because he was accused, even when HE doesn't remember what happened either (but of course, if the MAN doesn't remember, he DIDN'T get raped /more_double_standards).

Of course, if you really want to dig, the REASON for the double standard is sexism against women (oh the irony). A woman's "virtue" is the reason for this. A man getting raped by a woman while passed out drunk is AT BEST just a humorous incident, because no one cares about a man's chastity. There is a huge double standard here. It's so ironic that the feminists on this side of the debate have been subconsciously infiltrated by the Patriarchy.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
5_Olden_Rings,

I agree with quite a bit of what you said but you have no idea if it applies to this case. As much as TMZ might have jumped the gun, you are jumping the gun saying Kaepernick is innocent. More investigating needs to be done by the police.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Laloosh":1e8zvmwt said:

Agreed.

That's why he left. He probably can't get aroused without the hard shell to grab onto.

If the cops really want to make a case, they will do a rape kit on Sammy.

chris98251

Reaction score
Looking at that report it seems there is a 4th person involved, there is a lot of white out, the victems name is one but then who took her jacket off also and in another place, in the room, she freely tosses Lockettes, Pattons and Kaep name out there but doesn't disclose the other.

JZ#1

Reaction score
HawkWow":1hipyeam said:
MizzouHawkGal":1hipyeam said:
BlackSabbath":1hipyeam said:
Even if nothing comes out of this, Shame on Kap, Patton and Lockette to put themselves in this position. When you are a celeb and in the limelight all the time, don't make yourself a target. I know they are pretty much kids but.......!
I say give them the benefit of the doubt until it's more than a he said she said situation.

Absolutely. I'm no Kaep fan, but fair is fair.

Based on what we know thus far, I won't be surprised if further information proves the young lady to be a hooker, or at the least a groupie, and I mean no offense in saying that.

Regardless, she would do well to make better decisions going forward. At this point, I can't even say that about the 3 stooges. They smoked some pot and had some drinks with a willing young lady. I'd call that Friday night.

The above aside, I wonder how much York paid her for this. Likely saved the club several million, no matter the outcome, and probably without doing any irreparable damage to Kaep or Patton. 49er fans should be giddy over this.

You were making a good post until your last point. Owners do not pay people off in this day and age. The ramifications would be beyond what anyone of successful business owners could afford. This is the NFL.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Colin Kaepernick ‏@Kaepernick7 2m (1/3) The charges made in the TMZ story and other stories I've seen are completely wrong. They make things up about me that never happened

Colin Kaepernick ‏@Kaepernick7 2m (2/3) I take great pride in who I am and what I do, but I guess sometimes you have to deal with someone who makes things up.

Colin Kaepernick ‏@Kaepernick7 2m (3/3) I want to thank all of the people who have shared their encouraging sentiments. I assure you that your faith is not misplaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.