Kaep in trouble???? Investigated for incident in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
Archer":349tn30n said:
How is this chick a bitch because of what happened? She's done nothing wrong and everyone is making baseless assumptions. She filed an incident report after showing up in the hospital without knowing how she got there. This after taking drugs and/or drinking with 3 men, one of whom it's already been confirmed that she had known previously. In no way is she a gold-digging whore or many of the other terms that have been thrown around. I know this is mostly a male dominated board, but check your privilege, damn.
When it involves athletes, there is always going to be those that will blindly defend them no matter what. To some sexually assaulting a woman is "manly". Kaepernick could be innocent, but I'm also sure if he was guility nothing will come out of it. Just like nothing happened to Rapeis Winston.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It's entertaining yet pathetic at the same time watching Marvin and the rest of the whiner trolls come rushing to a Seattle Seahawks message board to defend anything and everything whiner. They accuse others in jumping the accusatory gun while they are the first to blindly defend their guys just because they wear a SF uniform. Above reproach, my a$$!

That being said, I'll wait for the toxicology reports on the "alleged" victim and more facts to come out. It's probably nothing, other than a party gone overboard, but I'll wait for the facts. If any of the three (including Lockett a Seahawk BTW) are
guilty they need to be prosacuted to the fullest intent of the law. Same with the woman, if she is filling false police reports.

I'm willing to bet she will "all of the sudden start to remember things" and this will go away outside of not so random pot tests for the Kraepper, Patton and RL.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
For every woman that Brian Bankses a dude, there is a dude that gets off like Jameis Winston did. I'll wait to see what happened. If people just jump to SHE'S LYING, they are deluding themselves because I wouldn't blink an eye if it came out that an athlete raped a girl, and that includes if these type of allegations were linked to a dude like Russell Wilson. Not saying that he would do it, but with athletes, you never know. Hey, with people in general, you never know.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Archer":25of5aci said:
How is this chick a bitch because of what happened? She's done nothing wrong and everyone is making baseless assumptions. She filed an incident report after showing up in the hospital without knowing how she got there. This after taking drugs and/or drinking with 3 men, one of whom it's already been confirmed that she had known previously. In no way is she a gold-digging whore or many of the other terms that have been thrown around. I know this is mostly a male dominated board, but check your privilege, damn.
I hate to say but she is NOT a victim. Was she in a vulnerable position? Yes. Was she raped or assaulted? Not likely.
Its not just about us guys protecting our own. This lady should be accountable for her foolish intentions and risky behaviors as well. She had a past sexual encounter with Squidworth and it appears she went to another guy's place seeking Squidworth for more of the same. She was initiating the drinking and taking part in the risky behaviors alone with 3 football guys. She didnt call a friend or intend to go home but instead went to Squidworths bedroom to retire. She undressed and waited for him while he put on his fastest running shoes exiting stage left. She was drunk but knew enough to tell Spongelockett and Patrick to GTFO but too stupid that she continues believing Squidworth wants her ass and asks where he went. LOL. I feel bad that she could have been raped but that didn't happen. She needs to gather herself and thank her maker somebody brought her in.

HansGruber

Reaction score
OffseasonChampions":1wcm740s said:
When it involves athletes, there is always going to be those that will blindly defend them no matter what. To some sexually assaulting a woman is "manly". Kaepernick could be innocent, but I'm also sure if he was guility nothing will come out of it. Just like nothing happened to Rapeis Winston.

Totally different situations, and your entire logic is a major fail.

There were a large number of witnesses who strongly disagreed with the girl's version of events in the Winston case, and she changed her story a few times as well. The police took it very seriously, as did the prosecutor, which is how you even know about it. Ultimately, the prosecutor made the ethical decision that there were too many questions, and too many conflicting stories, to go ruin people's lives and waste taxpayer dollars on an unjust losing case.

That doesn't mean Winston "got away with it" or the cops just let him go because he's an athlete (and your accusation of such sounds truly absurd and childish). The prosecutor's ability to put politics aside and consider all aspects of the situation (including how it might affect BOTH parties involved) should be applauded.

Just because you feel that anyone accused of a crime is guilty does not mean they actually are. So put down the torch and the noose, and cool off a bit. You sound as reactionary and emotionally unbalanced as some of these misogynists who blame women for being raped.

As to the Kap situation - I'd assume they thought she was having a drug overdose and probably panicked, dropping her off at the hospital and high-tailing it before the cops showed up and used the situation as a "probable cause" to search their property and question them.

Why would anybody take someone to the hospital after raping them? They wouldn't. That would be the stupidest possible thing to do because the first thing the hospital is going to do is a rape kit. I can assure you that all the athletes involved are probably smart enough to know that.

Was it stupid? Yeah. But I don't think any rape happened. Which is good, because as ridiculously cheezy and corny as Kaepernick is, I would never cheer or laugh at rape. And he's most likely not a rapist.

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
HansGruber":304xllte said:
OffseasonChampions":304xllte said:

Totally different situations, and your entire logic is a major fail.

There were a large number of witnesses who strongly disagreed with the girl's version of events in the Winston case, and she changed her story a few times as well. The police took it very seriously, as did the prosecutor, which is how you even know about it. Ultimately, the prosecutor made the ethical decision that there were too many questions, and too many conflicting stories, to go ruin people's lives and waste taxpayer dollars on an unjust losing case.

That doesn't mean Winston "got away with it" or the cops just let him go because he's an athlete (and your accusation of such sounds truly absurd and childish). The prosecutor's ability to put politics aside and consider all aspects of the situation (including how it might affect BOTH parties involved) should be applauded.
LOL, I'm done. You are delusional and making crap up about the Winston case. I'm sure if Tebow was the accused you would be leading the pitchfork charge.

HansGruber

Reaction score
OffseasonChampions":2d5jaf5u said:
LOL, I'm done. You are delusional and making crap up about the Winston case. I'm sure if Tebow was the accused you would be leading the pitchfork charge.

You're done??? Oh what a bummer. You've been such a voice of reason in this thread.

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
HansGruber":2tbt3cpx said:
OffseasonChampions":2tbt3cpx said:

You're done??? Oh what a bummer. You've been such a voice of reason in this thread.
Thank you

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
OffseasonChampions":1noe0enq said:
HansGruber":1noe0enq said:
OffseasonChampions":1noe0enq said:

Thank you.

No one cares about your political opinions. Keep them in PWR so no one has to see them unless they want to.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2g1oln8i said:
OffseasonChampions":2g1oln8i said:
HansGruber":2g1oln8i said:
OffseasonChampions":2g1oln8i said:

Thank you.

No one cares about your political opinions. Keep them in PWR so no one has to see them unless they want to.
THIS! There is a reason we have a PWR forum, it's to keep the political crap off the main forums. I really don't give 2 squirts who ANYONE voted for!

Sac

Reaction score
Personally I think we should just Shack this crappy thread, that way Roland can't read anymore until tomorrow.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
BlackSabbath":3s5csgqj said:
Even if nothing comes out of this, Shame on Kap, Patton and Lockette to put themselves in this position. When you are a celeb and in the limelight all the time, don't make yourself a target. I know they are pretty much kids but.......!
I say give them the benefit of the doubt until it's more than a he said she said situation.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Did anyone mention the fact I would assume both teams immediately told the little fellows to immediately report for drug testing?
They may be in plenty of trouble even if the girls didn't exist..
I don't think you're allowed to toke even in the off season, and that's if nothing stronger were to show up...

Sac

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":2287fk9n said:
Ironically kaep could be tossing salads instead of passes if this turns out to be true.

So either way it will be crappy for him....

Rocket

Reaction score
HansGruber":3fffp4me said:
Why would anybody take someone to the hospital after raping them? They wouldn't. That would be the stupidest possible thing to do because the first thing the hospital is going to do is a rape kit. I can assure you that all the athletes involved are probably smart enough to know that.
Prisons are chock full of people who do things that us armchair quarterbacks call "stupid". She was drinking and smoking and not feeling well... it's plausible. If the chick went woozy I can see the stoned athlete freaking the {censored} out.

Remember, the report said the two peepers "shut the door and left", not that they just "shut the door". Might be that they went somewhere to give Kappy some privacy. That leaves just the girl and the Quarterback... poor Kappy.

Given the more intelligent posts about the law and consent, if the rape kit shows positive then Colin might be a Lion if the rumors about Coach Hardass and "touching women" are true... not to mention the ladies substance blood test.

I'm most interested as to who owned the bong and the pot... those are definitive and they should have been pee-tested the day after the incident at worst for the LEAGUE, not the cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts