Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin49

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1ur9tekt said:
Marvin49":1ur9tekt said:
OffseasonChampions":1ur9tekt said:
JZ#1":1ur9tekt said:
Why would you roofie a girl you already have a sexual relationship with?
Darren Sharper wonders the same thing.

Not comparable. If you can show me a girl that Sharper already had a relationship with BEFORE he roofied her, then you might have a point. Otherwise...

If she was roofied, it wasn't so that Kaep could have sex with her... you guys and your innocent minds.

Well, I don't think she was roofied. It makes zero sense to do that and then deliver her to the Hospital. Police are also saying there are no indications of a crime and a roofie in her system would be an indication.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
TXHawk":2w0lp6mo said:
HawkMeat":2w0lp6mo said:
DavidSeven":2w0lp6mo said:
JZ#1":2w0lp6mo said:
Kaepernick undressed her. "she got completely naked". Did she put your clothes back on? Did she not make out with him? How did she get in his bed? Sounds willingly.

However, if you know more about the law, I would like you to tell me. With my limited understanding of law, I would say from what I see, there is no evidence of not giving consent. She consented to get that intoxicated etc. Just curious.

This happens to more girls than you know. I would be curious to say if Kaepernick admits to having sex with her.

You can't take advantage of pass-out drunk people. This is the law and also common sense.
This one million times. It should be common sense, but unfortunately common sense is not common. I work in a related field. A passed out naked girl cannot give consent. That would be rape.

If there is an investigation then that's what it would be about. It doesn't really matter if the woman gave implied consent earlier by getting naked with him in bed because she could always withdraw consent. Once she passed out, though, she can neither give nor withdraw consent so any sex would be considered non-consensual. That's where her statement that she did not have sex with Kaepernick could be used as evidence against him if a rape kit was done and it shows he (or one of the others) did have sex with her because that would imply it happened after she passed out.
Bingo!

Marvin49

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":14xokdek said:
Babsmack":14xokdek said:
this story reeks of false allegations.

Incorrect. There are not currently any actual allegations. Implications, maybe.

Correct. The story reeks of nobody alleging anything and the police having no evidence of a crime.

Sac

Reaction score
Marvin49":1o7fwtkf said:
SacHawk2.0":1o7fwtkf said:
Babsmack":1o7fwtkf said:

Correct. The story reeks of nobody alleging anything and the police having no evidence of a crime.

Rape!!!

JZ#1

Reaction score
Clearly, Kaepernick was on the 5 yard line about to score but threw an end zone fade where his receiver clearly was held down and his balls were incomplete. Afterward, Kaepernick stated "It was nothing that they did; I just didn't get it in".

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2i6net4o said:
Throwdown":2i6net4o said:
I'm so confused right now, I'm starting not to care in hopes I won't get more confused.

You and me both.

Thirded. Lets ALL just hope it isn't true and it all turns out to be nothing.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Funny how a woman could fall so crazy in love when a guy (a Squidworth clone) rejects her and tries to pass her off to friends. Not much of a case here but sounds like the PD is giving it due diligence because of the big names involved. Don't want to appear incompetent or ignorant once the story is leaked.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Marvin49":ibq8wdpm said:
SacHawk2.0":ibq8wdpm said:
Babsmack":ibq8wdpm said:

That's pretty much where it stands. A woman woke up in a hospital bed with no idea how she got there (the hospital that is) and the police were brought in to investigate (seems standard). What has been released is the police interpretation of her statement. It does not contain the statement of any hospital staff working that night or anyone who was with her when she arrived. It also does not include any findings of any medical tests she may have undergone.

Presumably that's exactly what the police would do next, as well as interview the last people she recalls interacting with the night in question (Kaep, Lockette, and Patton). They may already have done further investigation in this regard.

If a woman wakes up in a hospital bed with no memory of how she got there, you need to look into it. That is what is happening. Let the police do their job.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Basis4day":397z7i9h said:
Marvin49":397z7i9h said:
SacHawk2.0":397z7i9h said:
Babsmack":397z7i9h said:

That's pretty much where it stands. A woman woke up in a hospital bed with no idea how she got there (the hospital that is) and the police were brought in to investigate (seems standard). What has been released is the police interpretation of her statement. It does not contain the statement of any hospital staff working that night or anyone who was with her when she arrived. It also does not include any findings of any medical tests she may have undergone.

Presumably that's exactly what the police would do next, as well as interview the last people she recalls interacting with the night in question (Kaep, Lockette, and Patton). They may already have done further investigation in this regard.

If a woman wakes up in a hospital bed with no memory of how she got there, you need to look into it. That is what is happening. Let the police do their job.

Although they did say there was no evidence of a sexual encounter. If they simply hadn't checked yet they wouldn't say that. The fact that they say there is no evidence of a crime or of a sexual encounter kinda tells me that they already have the results of those tests (assuming they were taken. Its possible that she initially refused have a rape kit done). Otherwise they'd not have said that at all.

I kinda think she told the people in the hospital that she didn't know how she got there, they called the police and took her statement.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
The investigation wont result in anything more than a warning. The event should prove to the woman Kaep is not interested and just playing her. Hopefully it reminds these guys that women aren't meat no matter how crazy that Kaep-stalking biatch is and no matter how rich or successful they become.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
How is this chick a bitch because of what happened? She's done nothing wrong and everyone is making baseless assumptions. She filed an incident report after showing up in the hospital without knowing how she got there. This after taking drugs and/or drinking with 3 men, one of whom it's already been confirmed that she had known previously. In no way is she a gold-digging whore or many of the other terms that have been thrown around. I know this is mostly a male dominated board, but check your privilege, damn.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Maybe they were just working on their offensive plays. Kaep in an interview: "Its nothin. Just passing some to my receivers". Kaep in a lineup wearing Beats singing "I'm the Man. I'm the Man. I'm the Man."

Sherminator

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":ggnpc53h said:
Maybe they were just working on their offensive plays. Kaep in an interview: "Its nothin. Just passing some to my receivers". Kaep in a lineup wearing Beats singing "I'm the Man. I'm the Man. I'm the Man."

^
Is this a serious post?

Funny how updates on this "almost" clearing Kaep out of this aren't talked about
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/10/miami-police-call-initial-report-on-kaepernick-out-of-context/

Basis4day

Reaction score
Archer":1cl34o8k said:
How is this chick a bitch because of what happened? She's done nothing wrong and everyone is making baseless assumptions. She filed an incident report after showing up in the hospital without knowing how she got there. This after taking drugs and/or drinking with 3 men, one of whom it's already been confirmed that she had known previously. In no way is she a gold-digging whore or many of the other terms that have been thrown around. I know this is mostly a male dominated board, but check your privilege, damn.

It's a good thread to help build your ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts