Kam is IN the Building!!!!!!! (The New KAM Topic)

blue 22

Reaction score
Stephen A is a goob, but he got the scoop. Might have to listen to him a bit more when it comes to the seahawks.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Oh gee... NOW you want to help? Thanks, Kam. This would've been helpful about 2 WEEKS AGO! Am I the only one who isn't jumping for joy right now? Did he really have to call out those who don't support his actions? I mean... seriously? Get over yourself. :177692:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1tokpn8h said:
Get over yourself, Kam. Do your job. Nothing less, nothing more.

What I mean is, stop tweeting. It makes you look like a jerk.
Yep, let's get back to business as usual. I hope he lets his actions speak for himself him.

kmeleon

Reaction score
The Outfield":28l9mvfv said:
A lot of jersey dusting will be done before Sunday
Lol, break em out fellas!

I got one word for you....

BOOM!

Seafan

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3j4xyebs said:
Get over yourself, Kam. Do your job. Nothing less, nothing more.

What I mean is, stop tweeting. It makes you look like a jerk.

It's how he saves face after losing $2 million. Whatever it takes. He needs to play this week. He better be ready.

I'm not a fan of players, not since I was a young kid. I considered buying a #31 jersey for this season. Not going to happen.

I wonder how the crowd will respond to him on Sunday.

Brett

Reaction score
Welcome back BAM BAM hopefully it doesn't take too long for him to get his ass in football shape. Either way it's nice to have him back !

Boiler

Reaction score
I really hope we fans collectively will take the high road and welcome him back with open arms. That could go a long way in smoothing over any bad blood.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Wait who do I complain about now?

Oh, Darrell Bevell is still the OFFENSIVE coordinator. I'm good.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":14jl166z said:
JAGHAWK":14jl166z said:
Get over yourself. :177692:

This is not specifically aimed at you, but same could be said to a lot of the fans in this case. Kam is back, that is good news for our football team. Everything else is nonsense, and doesn't concern 99% of us.

Well said

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":2x4hfbs7 said:
JAGHAWK":2x4hfbs7 said:
Get over yourself. :177692:

This is not specifically aimed at you, but same could be said to a lot of the fans in this case. Kam is back, that is good news for our football team. Everything else is nonsense, and doesn't concern 99% of us.

The kicker to all of this... is that the deal that was on the table is gone and they may still require fines to be paid. So he did all of this to basically PAY money. I guess I just feel like he was selfish. Sure, I wanted Kam back so we could win games, that was my own selfish reason. But I was more concerned about the guys losing their leader. I feel like he has damaged some of the morale. I guess we'll see what happens now.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
There will be major resentment and animosity in that lockerroom, hope it gets dealt with asap

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
I'll be booing him as loud as I can from section 134 come Sunday.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I think many or overestimating the player reactions. This is a business. Their emotional ties to it come and go. They will welcome him back just fine I'd imagine. May not be automatic, but one team meeting and professionals will be back to work.

Its the fans that are emotional.