Kam is IN the Building!!!!!!! (The New KAM Topic)

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Hail the conquering hero . As much as I like him back we didn't need him this week! His pockets brought him back .

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":3osulzw8 said:
There will be major resentment and animosity in that lockerroom, hope it gets dealt with asap

My point exactly. As a fan, I can get past it. But I'm worried about the team dynamic.

Yxes1122

Reaction score
This move pisses me off. I'm glad he's back but he's coming back for a game we are heavily favored in. The schedule is very manageable now and if Seattle does go on a run, Kam coming back will be forever tied to that story. I hope he sits next week because I don't think he has any bearing on whether we win or lose next week.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
As long as his agenda is to play ball, and not to kvetch about how his top 3 for his position contract underpays him, I'm good with him being back.

This is good news, he is a good player, and he makes the team better. Tempering the excitement with caution he will need to check out in terms of his playing condition so that he doesn't get hurt. My bet is the team will play him sparingly on Sunday to ensure he checks out. After that the big dog will be back.

All he needs to do is play as we have seen him play before and all will be forgiven. Love the player, hated the holdout.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1mzotuyq said:
I think many or overestimating the player reactions. This is a business. Their emotional ties to it come and go. They will welcome him back just fine I'd imagine. May not be automatic, but one team meeting and professionals will be back to work.

Its the fans that are emotional.
If that's true then explain Hawaii and the what happened on top of the cliff. I think you're over selling the business aspect. These are some of the most emotional players I've seen in the NFL, and that's a good thing, but I'm not sure all viewed it as "business"

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Uncle Si":j6rhctuh said:
I think many or overestimating the player reactions. This is a business. Their emotional ties to it come and go. They will welcome him back just fine I'd imagine. May not be automatic, but one team meeting and professionals will be back to work.

Well you can't blame the fans for being concerned. We can see how they play when things aren't right in the locker room, even the players have admitted that. I think collectively we all just want things to go back to the way they were. I'm grateful he's back.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":craml5c2 said:
CodeWarrior":craml5c2 said:
I'll be booing him as loud as I can from section 134 come Sunday.

Then do me a favor and sell your ticket to someone else, please. No reason at all to boo him. He made a mistake and has paid for it. He's coming back to help the team and deserves to be forgiven. Has his past selling out of his body every week bought him no equity with fans? Come on.

Sorry I don't have the hardon for players that many here do. Guy tried to put himself before the team and it blew up in his face, just like he deserved.

I'll be keeping my tickets.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I hope they let him sit this week...
Let him get some practice in, and play limited snaps against the Lions.
They're going to need him up to speed for the Bengals.
Glad he's back, but honestly don't see it ever being the same after this nonsense.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3ul0olr0 said:

Couldn't agree more. Brock talked about this on the radio as well and said players who were upset will forgive him and they will all move on and play football. I don't see this being an issue.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":379qg8u8 said:
Uncle Si":379qg8u8 said:

If that's true then explain Hawaii and the what happened on top of the cliff. I think you're over selling the business aspect. These are some of the most emotional players I've seen in the NFL, and that's a good thing, but I'm not sure all viewed it as "business"

Ahh yes... the mystical Hawaii trip...

And yet look at how the business side has impacted this team over the last couple years.

Odd that such an emotional trip was so detailed in an SI article...

HawkEye

Reaction score
Fact: We will be better with him

Fact: He's an ass

I wonder if the Hawks dropped the fines

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Looking at the big picture it is likely that this is our last season with him. Let's all enjoy it!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":nkutj0pd said:
peachesenregalia":nkutj0pd said:
CodeWarrior":nkutj0pd said:

Then do me a favor and sell your ticket to someone else, please. No reason at all to boo him. He made a mistake and has paid for it. He's coming back to help the team and deserves to be forgiven. Has his past selling out of his body every week bought him no equity with fans? Come on.

Sorry I don't have the hardon for players that many here do. Guy tried to put himself before the team and it blew up in his face, just like he deserved.

It seems like you do have a hard on for players...

Guy tried to protect his financial security. He did it poorly. Who cares? Its football and his life.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2dfki65f said:
Hawkfan77":2dfki65f said:
Uncle Si":2dfki65f said:

And yet look at how the business side has impacted this team over the last couple years.

Maybe because everything ends up in details on the Internet or publication? But if you are into conspiracies I guess that's your thing

HommyHawk

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1rby1qoj said:
peachesenregalia":1rby1qoj said:
CodeWarrior":1rby1qoj said:

How could you ever boo anyone in our colors.Just don't cheer. #mindblown :shock:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":1757w5s8 said:
Uncle Si":1757w5s8 said:
Hawkfan77":1757w5s8 said:
Uncle Si":1757w5s8 said:

Maybe because everything ends up in details on the Internet or publication? But if you are into conspiracies I guess that's your thing

Not into conspiracies at all. I'm just saying its a bit ridiculous to suggest a team bonding trip would somehow supercede these guys business senses. In retrospect, it really hasnt. Sherman got his, Earl got his, KJ, Wilson, etc. Kam tried to get a bit more. it didnt work.

By your suggestion the team should be hating on Wilson as well.

Look, you can be mad at him. Completely understandable. I don't think the players will be. It might be awkward at first, but I don't see any of them letting it impact the team negatively... for all the reasons you suggest the Hawaii trip reveals.

Latest posts