Kam is IN the Building!!!!!!! (The New KAM Topic)

Dabhawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3k07nxj6 said:
WilliamCooper":3k07nxj6 said:
Dabhawk":3k07nxj6 said:
CodeWarrior":3k07nxj6 said:
I'll be booing him as loud as I can from section 134 come Sunday.

Couldn't agree more, I'll be booing at him on Sunday at the Clink. He jeopardized his team to gain money when he actually LOST MONEY!!! HE LOST AND WE LOST, oh so now we're supposed to forgive him?? I've got his elite jersey I bought last year at the pro shop up on EBAY and I can't wait to get rid of it! Dude is a class A DOUCHE BAG

No, no you will not. In fact, the first big hit he lays on someone you'll scream like a little girl for him.
Say hi to Mrs Keels for me.

Who knows how he'll even perform? You don't know how much of an impact he'll make and I doubt it's immediate which takes away from the overall team performance. He might have come back, but his impact won't be there until a couple games in. I wish we would have traded his ass to Cleveland when we had the chance! Sorry but not sorry. Dude will forever remain a DOUCHE BAG in my eyes. To everyone with a Kam boner, have fun cheering for the most selfish player in football. Ya know the ONLY PLAYER WHO HELD OUT IN THE NFL

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
WilliamCooper":2d3jf2a1 said:
Dabhawk":2d3jf2a1 said:
CodeWarrior":2d3jf2a1 said:

Couldn't agree more, I'll be booing at him on Sunday at the Clink. He jeopardized his team to gain money when he actually LOST MONEY!!! HE LOST AND WE LOST, oh so now we're supposed to forgive him?? I've got his elite jersey I bought last year at the pro shop up on EBAY and I can't wait to get rid of it! Dude is a class A DOUCHE BAG

No, no you will not. In fact, the first big hit he lays on someone you'll scream like a little girl for him.

Nope.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Wartooth":1iyhcuf3 said:
I hope they let him sit this week...
Let him get some practice in, and play limited snaps against the Lions.
They're going to need him up to speed for the Bengals.
Glad he's back, but honestly don't see it ever being the same after this nonsense.

Yes I agree a lot of people think he is the savior but he is not.

Dabhawk

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":mrdsnwc8 said:
WilliamCooper":mrdsnwc8 said:
Dabhawk":mrdsnwc8 said:
CodeWarrior":mrdsnwc8 said:

Nope.

So quick to forgive him for his stupidity eh? Go buy his jersey off eBay from me then if you're already back on his bus. I'll be walking to the Clink :th2thumbs:

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2lgavy8f said:
I will be happy to forgive Kam after his first big hit. I will be even happier to forgive him if he learned something in all this.

Why would you need to forgive someone for treating a money making business like a money making business?

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Dabhawk":1rx0ms84 said:
So quick to forgive him for his stupidity eh? Go buy his jersey off eBay from me then if you're already back on his bus. I'll be walking to the Clink :th2thumbs:

Me? I'm not "back on the bus." I also don't wear jerseys.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":3gpdbod4 said:
FlyHawksFly":3gpdbod4 said:
JAGHAWK":3gpdbod4 said:
Get over yourself. :177692:

This is not specifically aimed at you, but same could be said to a lot of the fans in this case. Kam is back, that is good news for our football team. Everything else is nonsense, and doesn't concern 99% of us.

The kicker to all of this... is that the deal that was on the table is gone and they may still require fines to be paid. So he did all of this to basically PAY money. I guess I just feel like he was selfish. Sure, I wanted Kam back so we could win games, that was my own selfish reason. But I was more concerned about the guys losing their leader. I feel like he has damaged some of the morale. I guess we'll see what happens now.

Look I hope he proves me wrong but know with him in the locker room I hope every one in there can put this all behind them and get on with it , this seems like it is the opening game for me against the bears , so lets go out and play the way we are capable of playing.

Dabhawk

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":snun5koe said:
Dabhawk":snun5koe said:

Me? I'm not "back on the bus." I also don't wear jerseys.

For now on I'm only wearing my 12 and 24 jerseys. And my authentic SB XLVIII Champs leatherman jacket 8)

hawk45

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":2cv1geim said:
Sarlacc83":2cv1geim said:
I will be happy to forgive Kam after his first big hit. I will be even happier to forgive him if he learned something in all this.

Why would you need to forgive someone for treating a money making business like a money making business?

You're deliberately ignoring the gradations in leverage moves.

Few cared about Walter missing training camp. That was a franchise tag issue and he never hurt the team pushing it past where it made sense. Why not? Because he recognized the leverage he did and didn't have.

Kam's holdout was stupid because he had no leverage, never had anything to gain the team could give him, and hurt the team.

Fans understand business, even if you want to pretend they don't to make taking down the strawman easier.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Softest tough guy in the league.

But I guess I'm glad he's back. I don't know how intelligent of a human being he is though.

Glad someone finally explained to him how moronic he was being.

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
This is huge, even if Kam don't play this week he will have huge impact on D. He will bring that Swag back we have been missing last 2 weeks just with his presence and helping his teammates be in the right positions.

SO happy he ended this boneheaded holdout but we all make mistakes in life and this was one Kam will pay for out of his checks and losing fans but I hope people will let go and watch our D rise back to the top!

Lets Go SEAHAWKS!!!!!

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":38ijyx9n said:
CodeWarrior":38ijyx9n said:

Then do me a favor and sell your ticket to someone else, please. No reason at all to boo him. He made a mistake and has paid for it. He's coming back to help the team and deserves to be forgiven. Has his past selling out of his body every week bought him no equity with fans? Come on.

well said these guys are pros they get paid huge money to put these things behind them , I still have my concerns with this team but this is the best news we needed since training camp.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Dabhawk":17bmsij8 said:

How much?

The guy made a mistake. He made a $2M bet and lost (and actually he risked real money for money he was already going to earn anyway). If he really wanted to cause damage he could have held out until week 10.

I always wear Seahawks gear when I fly (which is a lot)...today I am wearing #31 :).

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1valj3re said:
Kam is a fantastic player. I just don't see one player ever making the difference in the outcome of one game.

I see that as an illogical statement. If one play can make a difference in the outcome of a game, then why won't one player potentially make a difference in the outcome?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":d52v3qu9 said:
Uncle Si":d52v3qu9 said:
Kam is a fantastic player. I just don't see one player ever making the difference in the outcome of one game.

I see that as an illogical statement. If one play can make a difference in the outcome of a game, then why won't one player potentially make a difference in the outcome?

Because it's a team game.

No one person is greater than the whole ever, in any situation, ever, at any time.

I need you and you need me, it's a business and everyone has value in different areas.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
iigakusei":p79ljigt said:
Another HUGE positive from this news is the Seahawks made no concessions to Kam and no adjustments to his contract. This will discourage any other players from trying this in the future. I haven't heard about the fines, but I would assume they will be collecting those too?

Excellent point he got nothing out of this except seeing his team lose two close games.

no other player will try this good for the hawks not giving into him

Dabhawk

Reaction score
andyh64000":yg2yftmn said:
Dabhawk":yg2yftmn said:

How much?

The guy made a mistake. He made a $2M bet and lost (and actually he risked real money for money he was already going to earn anyway). If he really wanted to cause damage he could have held out until week 10.

I always wear Seahawks gear when I fly (which is a lot)...today I am wearing #31 :).

$199 and it's all yours

andyh64000

Reaction score
Dabhawk":3sy2nizg said:
andyh64000":3sy2nizg said:
Dabhawk":3sy2nizg said:

How much?

$199 and it's all yours

How about $25? You don't want it anyway right?

Latest posts