Kam is terrifying

chris98251

Reaction score
TriCHawk":3fezgkts said:
Wow - that's hilarious. And Vernon should be scared - he's gotten plowed a couple of times already. Probably 2 concussions... once in the '12 season and in the NFCCG he got up with the deer-in-the-headlights look after getting belted by Kam.

Except the 12 season is still a mystery to him, he never saw the train and was hit so hard he forgot the entire season.

GLOCKHAWK

Reaction score
Giblien":pcrjhboy said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MmQ717W7gw

About 9:00 in, the video shows Graham RUNNING AWAY from Kam. I'm sure some of you noticed this before, but I hadn't. How terrifying and awesome is Kam?!?! WOW!!!

Thanks for posting this bro! I remember that play but I didn't realize how obvious Graham was trying avoid contact. My favorite quote as at the end. Stephen A. says"...but now you are the hunted." Wagner responds with "...bigger targets means we have bigger bullets!"

chris98251

Reaction score
I think it was Jack Lambert that hit someone so hard he actually shit himself when he was knocked out, Kam is on track to have that kind of impact.

kearly

Reaction score
He literally gives up at least 3-5 yards because he knows getting tackled by Wright from behind would be infinitely less painful than taking Kam head on. That's amazing.

And Kam still gets a little bit of a shot in anyway.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Giblien":255ae4bo said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MmQ717W7gw

About 9:00 in, the video shows Graham RUNNING AWAY from Kam. I'm sure some of you noticed this before, but I hadn't. How terrifying and awesome is Kam?!?! WOW!!!

550x-oh-shit-chicken-tiger.jpg

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Kam is the apex predator of the NFL and it's not even really close.

Wags is also a stud Mike and I think he'll finally get the recognition he deserves this year.

bryantology79

Reaction score
anyone remember kellen clemens do that too in the monday night game? kam called it a good decision or something like that

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Great interview.

As a team, the Niners are not afraid of the Hawks. But in that NFCCG, I saw Vernon and Crabs get short arms in critical 4th quarter moments because Kam was coming.

When he gets up from a tackle doing a hammer gesture, you know the guy who got hit is hurting. And everyone thought that year that Pete would take Taylor Mays.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Funniest part for me was that Jimmy actually does a double take on Kam before fleeing. Haha

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
bryantology79":2p92tnjz said:
anyone remember kellen clemens do that too in the monday night game? kam called it a good decision or something like that

Yep.

Kam was right!

For a QB it's a smart decision. I remember him getting up laughing too. :D

MadSweeney

Reaction score
Should've been leading a parade at Disneyworld. Malcolm certainly isn't undeserving, but Kam dominated the game and really the entire playoffs. Dude's a beast among children and is worth far more than he's getting paid. Hope he stays healthy and can get a raise in a few years.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. He could have taken a progressive line but literally changes direction backwards after seeing him.

I think that Graham is an exceptional receiver, that the guy obviously has tremendous hands. He is obviously smart in addition to those things because he was avoiding the contact in the interest of preservation. I think it is funny, but I understand it. Even Choketree made a couple tough catches in the middle (the only place he will against Seattle) and then let a pass go in the interest of preservation. VD did the same thing and he is a physical freak at TE, so I won't harsh Graham out too bad.

Wags was fantastic, he calmly delivered his words and by doing so is taken seriously. He knows they are going to bring it.