Ken Walker 2023 Version

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
Assuming that we upgrade the offensive line in the off-season, and Ken has benefited from the experience of his first season in which he succeeded beyond expectations, IMO. I think he could push for most improved or even MVP if the Seahawks are contenders

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I could see Ken rushing for 1300 yards and 14 TDs next year, providing he plays in at least 15 games.

Last year he rushed for 1050 yards and 9 TDs.

sutz

Reaction score
We need OL upgrades for that. Would love to see more of the Waldren offence going forward.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Damn was hoping for a super jacked gym pic. I like women.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I love Walker, and I'm excited about his future.

But I hope the 'Hawks use a pick on a "tenderizer" running back to take some early down carries and help wear defenses down. Zac Charbonnet or Roschon Johnson would fit the bill. I think Walker would be even more explosive if some early down carries and short-yardage stuff was spread around a bit.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
My big concern is that the Seahawks appear to be a "RB injury-producing" organization.

I'll have to agree with a poster from another thread that the Pete Carroll philosophy is to run the RBs into walls of players, hopefully to wear down the opposing line over 4 quarters, but the eye test says this eventually results in season-ending and even career-ending injury to said RBs.

My best version 2023 is KW walking off the field at the end of the season.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
My big concern is that the Seahawks appear to be a "RB injury-producing" organization.

I'll have to agree with a poster from another thread that the Pete Carroll philosophy is to run the RBs into walls of players, hopefully to wear down the opposing line over 4 quarters, but the eye test says this eventually results in season-ending and even career-ending injury to said RBs.

My best version 2023 is KW walking off the field at the end of the season.
FIFY - My best version 2023 is KW walking off the field after winning the super bowl.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I would grab Tony Pollard if he gets to the open market and has recovered. That would be a great 1 2 punch with pounding the run or catching