Kill the Let Russ Cook talk

Zap90

Reaction score
So much for that topic race to #1 seed lmao

BubbaGump

Reaction score
He has gotten to his ceiling. I painfully realized this a few weeks ago. I’m off that train. This organization is not winning another SB with this QB and coach.

balakoth

Reaction score
BubbaGump":1cxtubad said:
He has gotten to his ceiling. I painfully realized this a few weeks ago. I’m off that train. This organization is not winning another SB with this QB and coach.

This post is full dumb

pmedic920

Reaction score
Not sure why, or what’s up but he did miss a lot of open guys today.

This loss hurt, I’m actually embarrassed for my team, and that’s something that doesn’t happen to me very often.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Well the cooking went from Gordon Ramsey to the guy working fries at Jack in the Box....

John63

Reaction score
Yeah I mean 6 drops had nothing to do with it. Horrible oline nothing to do with it. Coach8ng has nothing to do with it. Pathetic post.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I wouldn’t let Russ cook me a grilled cheese right now.

He lost to Colt McCoy!

Let that sink in.

ducks41468

Reaction score
The problem is that this offense has no identity, and they really haven't had an identity since Marshawn left. When the defense was playing at historically bad levels, the identity was clear: pass the ball or else we lose by 3 TD's.

Now that the defense is playing better and we got our RB's back, there seems to be a constant conflict over what kind of team we are. Russ is very clearly in his own head because he doesn't know what offense he's supposed to run. Not only is he more prone to mental lapses/yips that virtually every other experienced QB to begin with, there's no clear game-over-game, much less year-over-year gameplan.

The issue is not "Let Russ Cook", it's completely changing the offensive identity midway through the season.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
John63":1s5dhq3e said:
Yeah I mean 6 drops had nothing to do with it. Horrible oline nothing to do with it. Coach8ng has nothing to do with it. Pathetic post.
I know you are his biggest fan and defender but man how can you defend that performance??

John63

Reaction score
ducks41468":1srcl57i said:
The problem is that this offense has no identity, and they really haven't had an identity since Marshawn left. When the defense was playing at historically bad levels, the identity was clear: pass the ball or else we lose by 3 TD's.

Now that the defense is playing better and we got our RB's back, there seems to be a constant conflict over what kind of team we are. Russ is very clearly in his own head because he doesn't know what offense he's supposed to run. Not only is he more prone to mental lapses/yips that virtually every other experienced QB to begin with, there's no clear game-over-game, much less year-over-year gameplan.

The issue is not "Let Russ Cook", it's completely changing the offensive identity midway through the season.

Exactly started game 6 and still have not figured it out

w00t

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2biskr96 said:
John63":2biskr96 said:
I know you are his biggest fan and defender but man how can you defend that performance??

Yeah. Anything bad you say about Wilson. His nut huggers come rushing in

BubbaGump

Reaction score
balakoth":2avya0xv said:
BubbaGump":2avya0xv said:

This post is full dumb
Take your homer glasses off and be honest with what you have seen this season! If you can’t do that than more power to ya. This organization is not going anywhere with these two. Pete’s style of play no longer produces the same results on the field as they used to. Get used to seeing this crap because he is tied up for 5 more years.

stack55

Reaction score
I thought the play calling was questionable. Who’s Wheeler, he was getting beat every play.

John63

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1bq6ckce said:
John63":1bq6ckce said:

Were did I say he played well? I did not, it's just unlike u and others I actually see whole game and understand how.it all works together. You have 6 drops, ur QB getting killed, no one open, u can't blame one person. There is a difference in saying someone played bad which Wilson did and saying its all his fault. Dud Wilson play bad yeah, was it all him, no, did he get any help no. All these things can be true.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
balakoth":8m6g7f3t said:
BubbaGump":8m6g7f3t said:

This post is full dumb
Explain how it isn’t.

Alot of times Carroll doesn’t play to Wilson’s strengths.

Wilson is struggling mightily right now and Carroll does not know how to fix it.

The only thing Carroll can do is say we need to run the ball.

But if running with Carson isn’t working and this zone defense has stymied Wilson and
now he does not trust his throws, he makes them late and he takes sacks, often.

The Giants confused the hell out of Wilson and Wilson panicked and Carroll did not know to help him.

Elemas

Reaction score
Usually don't bang on Pete and definitely not Russ but, they both looked bad today.

From the playcalling, old school ice the kicker timeout when we definitely needed our timeouts, to not getting any type of synchronization going but snapping at 0 the entire game, to RW looking like a deer in the headlights and missing wide open receivers, to....

You can go on and on.

This is a one and done playoff team. Maybe were strategically shooting for the 5th seed.

Whatever the case, we're not even the best team in our division.

I expect at least 2 more regular season losses.

Oh well..

ducks41468

Reaction score
John63":pvjlw81m said:
ducks41468":pvjlw81m said:

Exactly started game 6 and still have not figured it out

Mind you this isn't a defense of Wilson. But when you change the gameplan from "go out and win us the game" to "okay maybe continue to be assertive in the passing game but also let's maybe establish the run but oh wait let's, like, do both, but also, wait, I dunno" it creates chaos for most any QB. Like, are we going to let Carson run it 20+ times? Nope? Ok I guess we'll abandon an effective running game despite playing with the lead and go promptly into panic mode. You don't see other supposed contenders do this.

John63

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":161f5x3y said:
balakoth":161f5x3y said:
BubbaGump":161f5x3y said:

This post is full dumb
Explain how it isn’t.

Alot of times Carroll doesn’t play to Wilson’s strengths.

Wilson is struggling mightily right now and Carroll does not know how to fix it.

The only thing Carroll can do is say we need to run the ball.

But if running with Carson isn’t working and this zone defense has stymied Wilson and
now he does not trust his throws, he makes them late and he takes sacks, often.

The Giants confused the hell out of Wilson and Wilson panicked and Carroll did not know to help him.

Its not just Wilson its the OC. Notice no uptempo till the end. Problem is the deep zone mean short passes and PC hates short passes well and 6 drops did not help.

misfit

Reaction score
Everything went sideways when Pete started reeling Russ in over the turnovers

Once the defense has played better offense goes to crap like usual

Latest posts