Kyle Shanahan supposedly likely to be 49ers coach

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^^ He said he roots for the 9ers and is happy when the team wins.

Everything else you're going on about he never said and is completely beside the point.

rlkats

Reaction score
Popeyejones":9gvqc198 said:

Everything else you're going on about he never said and is completely beside the point.

"Now, first, to answer your question: Do I root for Kaepernick every Sunday... the 49er fan that does not is not a 49er fan and needs to GTFO the bandwagon"

This quote from his post is what I'm talking about. Since you needed to come to his defense.

OP
OP
5_Golden_Rings

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
rlkats":2ysr4hf4 said:
5_Golden_Rings":2ysr4hf4 said:
RationalNiner":2ysr4hf4 said:
I like Colin SackOrPick in in your avatar. Do you root for him every sunday? When he wins, is that the highlight of your life?
Since I'm the only one with him in my avatar, I assume you're talking to me.

Now, first, to answer your question: Do I root for Kaepernick every Sunday... the 49er fan that does not is not a 49er fan and needs to GTFO the bandwagon. The second question, when he wins is it the highlight of my life? No, but of my week? YES. Why? BECAUSE I BLEED DAT RED AND GOLD. When GABBERT wins it's the same thing. Savvy? When the 49ers QB wins, that means the 49ers win, that means I rejoice.

Now, as to the actual reason he's in my avatar. Well, you'll notice it's freaking hilarious. It's playing up Wilson's midget status and reinforcing Kaepernick's lanky airheadedness. No one denies it's hysterical. :177692:

*btw if you didn't notice Russell Wilson is in that pic too, well... :34853_doh:

Ok so here we go. If you don't root for kapershit your a bandwagon fan. News flash super fan kapershit is crap. Take the two face political bs away and you still have a crappy QB that can't read a D at all. But the dude is stylish with his pig cop socks and 1960's Afro and the panther fist when he does something he gets paid a shit load of money for.

As a real Niners fan I want better. I want a face of the franchise that has class, has professionalism, and is a true QB. Not an athlete that can run and throw hard as hell.
Lol you are NOT a real Niners fan if Kap is under center wearing red and gold and you are rooting for him to screw up. Period. There is ZERO room for compromise. Either you root for the guy wearing Red and Gold or you are NOT a 49er fan. End of discussion.

Now, you can dislike him personally. I dislike him personally, and thoroughly so, or at least I did until he became more mellow. Why? He's acted like a buffoon. For example he once denied a kid an autograph and picture at the theater. His brother was trying to defend him on the 49ers.com forums, saying it was family time and he just wanted to enjoy an evening with his family, but I don't care. You're making millions. If a kid spots you, you smile at that kid and sign his autograph. So he was a jerk, whether or not his white brother tried to defend him.

His 7stormscoming comment was buffoonish.

His protest method in and of itself isn't a big deal to me (it hasn't since he started taking a knee as a sign of respect for the armed forces rather than sitting on the bench), but his Castro comments and the way he has gone about defending it has at times seemed just as myopic as people like you are when discussing that same protest.

So no, I don't like him as a person. He's full of sophomoric knowledge and thinly veiled arrogance (the kind you find in a religious zealot).

THAT SAID. When he is under center behind someone wearing RED AND GOLD, I am rooting for him to throw a touchdown pass. As 100% of every true 49er fan will be.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
rlkats":1wu1qx3u said:
Popeyejones":1wu1qx3u said:

"Now, first, to answer your question: Do I root for Kaepernick every Sunday... the 49er fan that does not is not a 49er fan and needs to GTFO the bandwagon"

This quote from his post is what I'm talking about. Since you needed to come to his defense.

If his response was TL;DR, what he's saying is that he roots for the 49ers -- if Kaepernick, Blaine Gabbert, or Tim Rattay or Ken friggin Dorsey are under center he's rooting for them because they are the 9ers QB at the time.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
49ers fans arguing with each other about being "real" 49ers fans... on a Seahawks board.

Like having a family argument at the neighbors house

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1fmtyx2u said:
49ers fans arguing with each other about being "real" 49ers fans... on a Seahawks board.

:snack:

(Did I do it right?)

OP
OP
5_Golden_Rings

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1hymhan2 said:
rlkats":1hymhan2 said:
Popeyejones":1hymhan2 said:

If his response was TL;DR, what he's saying is that he roots for the 49ers -- if Kaepernick, Blaine Gabbert, or Tim Rattay or Ken friggin Dorsey are under center he's rooting for them because they are the 9ers QB at the time.
Thank you. I should have wrote what you wrote. Also thanks mods for not banning me at disguised profanity

OP
OP
5_Golden_Rings

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Uncle Si":kl25x7yg said:

At least we're doing it by the septic tank away from everyone else.

chris98251

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":34lm4u32 said:
Uncle Si":34lm4u32 said:

At least we're doing it by the septic tank away from everyone else.

There goes that bad sense of direction again, across the bay is the septic tank.

rlkats

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2s3l7l8y said:
Popeyejones":2s3l7l8y said:
rlkats":2s3l7l8y said:
Popeyejones":2s3l7l8y said:

Thank you. I should have wrote what you wrote. Also thanks mods for not banning me at disguised profanity

Well Popeyejones that's not what was written. But if that is what he attempted to say ok sure. It doesn't matter anyways because

GOODBYE KAP.

God what a good week.

OP
OP
5_Golden_Rings

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
rlkats":1s3avqkd said:
5_Golden_Rings":1s3avqkd said:
Popeyejones":1s3avqkd said:
rlkats":1s3avqkd said:

Well Popeyejones that's not what was written. But if that is what he attempted to say ok sure. It doesn't matter anyways because

GOODBYE KAP.

God what a good week.
And now I no longer root for him. See how that works guys? LMAO.