last 3 exits all in the divisional round...this is different

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I dont know if its been discussed, or to what extent this has been discussed.
But Seahawks last 3 exits have all been in the divisional round ( i know thats been discussed)
BUT for the first time in years...this is different.

Playing the bears the year after the superbowl run: I was thinking, hey this teams still pretty good. But the way it took a good bit of luck the week before to get by the Cowboys. I wasnt expecting too much.

Playing the Packers: Going into the game i was thinking we had a great chance, after taking care of an emotionally charged and inspired Redskins team at home. But after wasting a 14-0 lead, It was clear we werent a SB caliber team anyway.

Playing the Bears, again, lets be honest, i was still buzzing about the Lynch run the week before even after the seahawks had lost to the bears, into the playoffs at 7-9, expectations werent exactly high, just happy to get there, and with a win, cherry on top.

This year...this year is different.
Roller coaster of a season from ARZ week 1 " well we arent making the playoffs"
To getting wins against the likes of Cowboys, Packers, Patriots, Vikings, Chicago, Niners, not to mentions the blow outs of Cards and bills.

To give a good summary of the Seahawks season, There is only 2 teams in the NFC playoffs that the Seahawks havent beat...and they play that one on Sunday...and they are the other.
This team has proven to be too special to have the same exits as the other proceeding Seahawks teams.

I know, even if they lose i will be proud of this team BUT we cannot bank on " they will be back and better next year"
too much can happen, lose coaches, players dont perform at the same level next year as they do this year, lose players, any number of things. yes we have key players to keep the team solid, but no guarantee that they will click and get it rolling like THIS team, like RIGHT NOW.

THIS IS OUR TIME, no thinking" Just Build and be better next year" That could be a possibility, but why hope for something later, when we have it right now.

Im posting this because i posted earlier that i had a "feeling" a bad feeling about this game.
That feeling is gone.
This Seahawks team feels like THE Seahawks team.

themunn

Reaction score
I'd say we beat ourselves in Detroit and Miami

just saying...

OP
OP
S

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I think that too, i wasnt knocking anything this team did, i was just focusing on what they had done.

themunn

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":1q5xa0r8 said:
I think that too, i wasnt knocking anything this team did, i was just focusing on what they had done.

I was just saying with regards to your comment that there are only 2 NFC teams that we haven't beaten and we're one of them. We've beaten all but one I say. That's even better right??

OP
OP
S

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Ohh i got ya. Yeah this team is really only a few last second mistakes leading to losses from already being considered one of, if not the best team in the NFC already, and not just the "hottest"

Latest posts