Least Favorite All Time Seahawk Player

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Any past or present DB that doesn't turn their head when they know the ball is coming.
That would include KELLY Jennings, Shead, Lane to name a few.

The Breh

Reaction score
Alexander after getting resigned.
His intentions were clear and unforgivable.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Percy Harvin. I've never seen a professional football player refuse to go into a game when healthy. He fleeced us out of millions.

Good call on Josh Brown. He blew two FG's in XL that could have made the difference then had the gall to diss us on his way out. I didn't like his showboating after kicking the game winner vs. the Cowboys, either. You're a fricking kicker for Crissake. The wife beater issue is another reason not to like him.

But tops would have to be Ken Behring. Not only did he meddle with football decision and try to move the team, the guy was a sexual predator as well. Complete scum bag.

Sealake80

Reaction score
I say Jeremy Stevens too. So much potential but dropped the ball at the worst time.

If that Colon Kaeperdick character ends up on our team I will change my answer real quick.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Rick Mirer. He stunk and so did we for a long time. I also knew Bledsoe was going to be the better pick

Rat

Reaction score
Mojambo":1kconiss said:
Jon Kitna

I'm as anti-religious as they come, and even I can't hate Kitna. He seems like a genuinely good guy and made it from a small school.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Nothing to do with religion.

I just got sick of the whole "scrappy local boy makes good" narrative that had to be talked about EVERY game.

Plus, he just really wasn't any good. He is a really good guy.

nash72

Reaction score
Rat":3qxc31fb said:
Jerramy Stevens. Dropped four passes in the Super Bowl, and is married to a Goddess he doesn't deserve.

A goddess? Have you seen the leaked Hope Solo pictures? Talk about an old, wore out catchers mitt.

I agree with Jerramy Stevens though. Dude ran his mouth before the Super Bowl and of course failed miserably during the game. His character was always in question too with the college rape charges. All in all, he's pretty much been a lousy person.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
nash72":1vnk7s1p said:
A goddess? Have you seen the leaked Hope Solo pictures? Talk about an old, wore out catchers mitt.

I wasn't going to say it, but I sure as hell thought it. Yikes.

A lot of good responses I would agree with, and those I wouldn't (Kitna? Really?) but for me it's a cornerback I couldn't stand so much that I can't even remember his name nor do I care to. He played during the early Holmgren years and made Kelly Jennings look like Sherman by comparison, yet he somehow kept his job. Is it Fred Thomas I am thinking of?

Good God he sucked. Must of had compromising photos of the coaching staff or something.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
sdog1981":uk86con1 said:
Rat":uk86con1 said:
Jerramy Stevens. Dropped four passes in the Super Bowl, and is married to a Goddess he doesn't deserve.

They both seem like awful people and deserve each other.

Not sure he knows what a skank he's married to.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Aros":1qvjlwhz said:
nash72":1qvjlwhz said:

A lot of good responses I would agree with, and those I wouldn't (Kitna? Really?) but for me it's a cornerback I couldn't stand so much that I can't even remember his name nor do I care to. He played during the early Holmgren years and made Kelly Jennings look like Sherman by comparison, yet he somehow kept his job. Is it Fred Thomas I am thinking of?

Good God he sucked. Must of had compromising photos of the coaching staff or something.

I saw one of those leaked photos.

Sliced20roast20beef 500x500

My vote would go to Rick Mirer but in the end we got some value back from a trade with Chicago. On another note, Pete Kendall. Don't hate this guy but hate how he was a disappointment for us then went on to have a decent career with other teams especially the Jets.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
nash72":okkhmbpu said:

CherryDanish2.png

:shock: :pukeface:

Back on topic. My least favorite Hawk would have to be Sean Locklear. Happy feet Hasselbeck hardly did himself any favors in the pocket when under pressure, but Locklear might as well not have even been there. I personally blame Matt's back problems on him. Useless.

KenHamlinsStopSign

Reaction score
Aros":skccovqj said:
nash72":skccovqj said:

Ken Lucas? Josh wilson?

KenHamlinsStopSign

Reaction score
I could do a top 5 just with 1st round picks through the 2000's.. Shaun Alexander though tops all of them just for the fact he just quit trying after the mvp year

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I haven't really hated a lot of players in my short tenure as a Seahawks fan but the one who annoyed me the most was Sweezy. Every other play he'd get a penalty by randomly throwing his body onto some players with that dumb look on his face. Harvin is the obvious answer but at least he sometimes brought excitement.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Aros":198crnt5 said:
nash72":198crnt5 said:

I thought for sure you'd say Brian Habib, but yeah. Fred "Toast" Thomas is a worthy selection.