Least Favorite All Time Seahawk Player

hawkeyerob

Reaction score
Jerry Rice. Aside from the fact he should have retired and it was disappointing to know Seattle was the team bad enough to use his services, I was extremely disappointed with him for wearing Largent's retired number. Even if Whitless' alleged lie to him about Largent wanting him to wear the number is true, it's still something that he shouldn't have done.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Terpdragon":2pz6wenb said:
For me, it's Hutchinson hands down. He can still take his poison pill and shove it up his ass! :pukeface:

Such misplaced hate, Seahawks and that idiot of a GM insulted him,lied to him and messed him over, IMHO, he had every right to f over the Hawks.. well the GM anyway.

edit: by staff.
Don't like it, don't do it.
Pmedic920.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Rat":3un2e5f8 said:
Jerramy Stevens. Dropped four passes in the Super Bowl, and is married to a Goddess he doesn't deserve.
"Goddess"? You must not have seen them nudes!

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Easy for me, never liked him, never have, and whether it was his choice or not to wear 80 it was all the confirmation I needed.
Jerry Rice!

Rat

Reaction score
nash72":6kd15p9w said:
Rat":6kd15p9w said:
Jerramy Stevens. Dropped four passes in the Super Bowl, and is married to a Goddess he doesn't deserve.

A goddess? Have you seen the leaked Hope Solo pictures? Talk about an old, wore out catchers mitt.

Yes, Goddess. She's easily the hottest woman in professional sports.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Rat":1m2jx2fj said:
nash72":1m2jx2fj said:
Rat":1m2jx2fj said:

A goddess? Have you seen the leaked Hope Solo pictures? Talk about an old, wore out catchers mitt.

If that's the case, who's next on your list....Amy Wambach? j/k :)

Alex Morgan is the hottest woman in professional sports. Bar none.

Rat

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2whd65to said:
Rat":2whd65to said:
nash72":2whd65to said:
Rat":2whd65to said:

If that's the case, who's next on your list....Amy Wambach? j/k :)

Alex Morgan is the hottest woman in professional sports. Bar none.

Alex Morgan is too pure and innocent looking for me. I don't like that.

Ronda Rousey is a distant second place on my list. She's hot, but she's no Hope Solo.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
NJlargent":e2vpcrio said:
Rick Mirer. He stunk and so did we for a long time. I also knew Bledsoe was going to be the better pick

I thought about this a bit... certainly Rick Mirer has to be the worst player the Seahawks have had, more for what could've been and for what he should've been and how that set the franchise back...

But it wasn't HIS fault he sucked.

Josh Brown for me... guy is just not a good person and sullied the franchise at many turns

seahawksny

Reaction score
I want to say Stevens, but despite the drops he did catch the only TD in that game which was the only TD in our super bowl history iin 30 + years of existence.

Jerry Rice is my least. He had no business asking to wear #80, and the GM at the time should have told him, wear another number or play elsewhere

Uncle Si

Reaction score
seahawksny":3n85wfuz said:
Jerry Rice is my least. He had no business asking to wear #80, and the GM at the time should have told him, wear another number or play elsewhere

Good shout...

only had like one good game as a Seahawk

dadof3

Reaction score
The receiver who's name I can't spell but the stadium chanted "douche" on the rare occasions he caught a pass. And Kelly Jennings

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1fzspqdg said:
NJlargent":1fzspqdg said:
Rick Mirer. He stunk and so did we for a long time. I also knew Bledsoe was going to be the better pick

I thought about this a bit... certainly Rick Mirer has to be the worst player the Seahawks have had, more for what could've been and for what he should've been and how that set the franchise back...

But it wasn't HIS fault he sucked.

Josh Brown for me... guy is just not a good person and sullied the franchise at many turns

I think it may have been, he could not to save his life throw to the left side of the field, teams just flooded the right side.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":whfh9x1b said:
I want to say Stevens, but despite the drops he did catch the only TD in that game which was the only TD in our super bowl history iin 30 + years of existence.

I can't make myself dislike Rice for that, as it has been reported that he was told by our front office at that time that Largent was ok with it. For that I blame our front office....Also, and I don't want to take this thread away from the topic, but as far as this particular subject goes, it's fans who sport Rice/Seahawks jersey's that grate on my last nerve. How anyone could sport one of those in public I just don't comprehend.

Rat

Reaction score
I don't think Rice ever demanded #80. IIRC, Whitsitt kind of pushed that on he and Largent, making an awkward situation for both. Rice was willing to wear a different number with the Broncos, I think he was #87, although he never played in a game for them.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Also gotta say Jerramy Stevens is probably my least favorite. Dude ended up dropping a ton of passes when we needed catches, has had trouble with the law and every couple years it seems we have to hear about him or his wife beating the snot out of each other (or family members).

Sounds like one of those families that lives a "hood rich" life.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Least favorite. The rapist, or, as Pehawk had on the back of a jersey "therapist."

Anthony Simmons isn't my least favorite, but he's among the most frustrating. He'd flash absolute brilliance for a stretch of games, and then look disinterested in a game--and then he'd get injured. A lot.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
kidhawk":3kd0j7ou said:
seahawksny":3kd0j7ou said:

I can't make myself dislike Rice for that, as it has been reported that he was told by our front office at that time that Largent was ok with it. For that I blame our front office....Also, and I don't want to take this thread away from the topic, but as far as this particular subject goes, it's fans who sport Rice/Seahawks jersey's that grate on my last nerve. How anyone could sport one of those in public I just don't comprehend.

I agree. I don't believe fans like those are Seahawk fans to begin with. They are Rice fans or any other player fans and will move to the team that the player is currently on. That's the true definition of bandwagon fans in my book. It was shameful that the Seahawks allowed a retired number to be worn. Especially to the Seahawks first HOF - Largent. Nice way to say thanks for all he did for the team.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Bosworth

I can't ever remember being more excited for a player that was turned out to be such a colossal bust than Boz. Compounded by the fact that all he did while he was here was talk smack and whore his brand.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Chad Brown, only because as a kid going out to training camp in Cheney, and he was so pompous to me (a ten year old) and the small crowd that gathered around to see the players coming on and off the practice field.
Ricky Watters was almost as bad. He spit at the crowd one day and got into it with another fan.
Brock Huard threw my sharpie away when trying to autograph a rookie card I brought.

Those three come to mind first for the way they carried themselves during the Cheney training camp days.

As far as watching them play and wanting to pull my hair out, Aaron Curry. What a bust. Provided nothing to the team.