Les "Radish" RECOVERING from UPDATED BY RADISH HISSELF.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Kixkahn":2ysua5m1 said:
Spoke with Les' family a couple hours ago.
Quad bypass and everything went as good as it could have.
He is going to most likely be in ICU until tomorrow and then move back to his room.
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

I work here at the hospital so I try and check up when I can
If I hear any more info I will let all of you 12's know

Thank you so much, and please tell Les that Guido has him in his prayers and that old fart better get back here soon.

You are a special friend, Radish. Love you, buddy.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Radish has encouraged me in my documenting of the journey of Hawk Hat. I have been looking forward to the upcoming entry for weeks for him. It is more than the Saints and the Seahawks. It is about making friends and communication through common experiences. Radish understands this journey even if others don't.

As I said, my prayers are with him and Mrs. Radish and even though I am only a priest in my avatar I'll do my best best to swing all the weight I can.

And I repeat, I love you friend!

Copying this in the Journey thread.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Good to hear it's going good. Hopefully he'll be back home in 2-3 more days. :biggthumpup:

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I spoke with Darlene early tonight and it sounds like Les is doing well, but still has some hurdles to jump... I'm sure he will and he'll be back with us soon... :les:

sutz

Reaction score
Thanks for the updates! Let les know we miss him and tell him to keep on fighting.

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Hadn't been here for a while and WOW BLESS LES. Ya git better or we'll POYZONALLY send da Godfatha ta make ya an offa ya can't refuse: Like "Here's a dolla two ninety-eight <> go pinch da toockus of da noise wit da most bodashus tatas." You'll feel beta, ya know ya will.

Praying for ya, LESS. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be on this forum. You helped me get here.

catpraysplease.jpg

See, even da kittehs are praying for yaz.

Blessings,
Ellen

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I received a call from Les early last week and we chatted for about 20 minutes. He never mentioned about going in for surgery, so this must have been unexpected. He did mention that he was having computer challenges, so he was unable to post here at .net. Once he is home, I pray that he will be back online. We're praying for a speedy recovery. Your family has had enough surgery lately!

The Delf

Reaction score
Theh... speak of the Devil. I'm away for some days an "Shit hits the Fan"... get well soon, old one... we, the Hawks and your wife need you ! Best wishes to you Les, you helped me a lot to get better into this sport and message board, and that I'm really thankful for. The next Super Bowl doesn't win itself. ;) Get to work ! :icon_new:

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Got word from Les yesterday that he was headed home. I'll try to get more later.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":hkm4fhas said:
Got word from Les yesterday that he was headed home. I'll try to get more later.

Thanks for keeping us updated...This sounds like excellent news.

Latest posts